Search results for query: *

1. Nightwing101

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

Did you enjoy the game? Yes, I very much did. What did you think of the balance/setup? I believe the game was balanced. What did you think of the custom roles? I thought they were really cool and seemed to match everyone fairly well. Did you like your personal role? Sure did! I was basically...
  2. Nightwing101

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

*walks out and leaves phone behind so I can't yeet it* I should have known better. FA, you'll be my next joke vote in a game we're in together, just saying. I'm not angry...I'm just disappointed...in myself. Anyway, all brooding aside, gg FA, you got me (again:cry:). gg mafia, you played...
  3. Nightwing101

If you're Town I'll honestly be surprised though. Part of your role matches a roleblocker role which would explain a lot if you're mafia.
  4. Nightwing101

If your Town then... I don't know, I'll storm out of the room I'm currently in to avoid throwing my device through the nearest window. Guess I'll give you the satisfaction of being correct.
  5. Nightwing101

I'm confident in Pika being scum so I'll say shortened please.
  6. Nightwing101

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

1. I did. Feels good to win again. 2. Favourite moment is early on in the game when I said that both jd and Mido were scum and it turns out that I was right (even though for some reason I stopped thinking it was Mido for some reason later in the game). 3. I am yet to read it in full but from...
  7. Nightwing101

Also, I voted before FA voted so I'm not exactly playing into her hands this time. So if FA is scum then I'm sorry for starting the wrong bandwagon (but hopefully my gut is correct in this instance).
  8. Nightwing101

Oh Lordy, don't bring that up again. Look Pika, i'm pretty sure you're mafia. If FA flips scum then...grrrr, but in all seriousness if FA is scum then gg to them (I may never trust them again, in fact I WILL never trust them again) and if you're scum then gg to you as well. You've managed to...
  9. Nightwing101

Oh! Eresh must have hidden behind Caps yeah? And then Caps must have been targeted. Okay I understand why two people died now, all good.
  10. Nightwing101

Why if FA was scum would Melo vote for them... Pika you're definitely scum based off this. There no way scum would point out a fellow scum member with the chance that everyone changes their vote and lynches their budy. Vote: Pika_pika42
  11. Nightwing101

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Wait no Mido if you're Town then don't vote yourself.
  12. Nightwing101

Ahh! I'm so confused! Unvote: Ereshkigal Until further notice
  13. Nightwing101

It no longer counts then. I can vote whenever at that point (if we get to it)
  14. Nightwing101

Wow I got played :LOL: Vote: Ereshkigal gg, you played a really good game. I was honestly so confused:ROFLMAO:. gg to Mido as well for your awesome detective skills (both role wise and working out Eresh's plan).
  15. Nightwing101

And we're back to trying to kill me I see. Mido can investigate me but it'll be a waste. If they do at least I'm confirmed Town. Eresh can target me if they choose to do so. Completely up to them. Im still deciding if I should block anyone or just leave it be. I don't know what would be more...
  16. Nightwing101

Gah! Guys if you want my vote to count then I need everyone to vote. It won't count otherwise.
  17. Nightwing101

Oh Lordy I forgot about that. I'll check with the host now. Just until I get confirmation I better take it off! Unvote: Melodious Nocturne Demyx
Back
Top Bottom