Search results for query: *

1. Rotom1598

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

SIX
  2. Rotom1598

What video games are you playing now?

Mainly Playing Pokemon Moon. Other than that also playing Pokémon Sun, AlphaSapphire and Y currently.
  3. Rotom1598

3 Thank you :LOL:
  4. Rotom1598

May Art Contest: The Indigo League Saga [CLOSED]

Anime related contests could be in a way that give the contestants a choice of anime, and they can choose their favourite anime to draw from, while following the theme of the contest. Therefore more people can participate. Since I do not know much about a lot of anime's, I would prefer pokemon...
  5. Rotom1598

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

10/10 (y)
  6. Rotom1598

7. Rotom1598

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Looks like an anime horse. Wrong! ;) its pokemon White.
  8. Rotom1598

Congratulations NMLewis! :D I am extremely happy to get an honourable mention. Thank you very much. I entered this contest because of my interest in art, specially when its pokemon, and I had fun! Thanks a lot. And yes of course, I would like it to be posted on Bulbagarden Twitter. :X3:
  9. Rotom1598

Thanks very much, but actually I'm on mobile, and there isn't an option there. So can my entry just be accepted like this?
  10. Rotom1598

Here is my entry: This is a scene from the very first episode of the pokemon anime. Ash encounters a Ho-oh on the first day of his journey, a legendary pokemon from another region. Can any one tell me how to rotate this image.
  11. Rotom1598

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

7/10
  12. Rotom1598

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

An anime girl maybe?
Back
Top Bottom