Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Okay, if we have Ride Pokémon, I better damn well be Flying on a freaking Golurk because anything else is just wrong.
  2. Silverwynde

Favorite Pokemon added in the DLC?

Golurk. I finally got my Riser back!
  3. Silverwynde

Your favorite and least favorite in the game

Favorite: Ceruledge and Nymble. Ceruledge because it looks amazing and it's part Ghost. Nymble because I caught a random shiny. Least: Anything overly aggressive that attacks me for no reason other than I exist.
  4. Silverwynde

Most irritating parts of the game

The annoying thing about Nymble is that they run away. I nearly lost a shiny Nymble when I first started Violet because it tried to run from me and very nearly succeeded. (I caught her, though.) If you think 5 Star Raids were bad, the special 7 Star Raids are worse. Don't attempt to try them in...
  5. Silverwynde

Whats your craziest shiny hunting story?

I tried to breed an Inkay for trade on X. The parents farted out two shinies in ten Eggs. No females so no, I couldn't trade. #FML While in the Synchro Machine on Violet, I was trying to get the "Beat 10 Pokémon in Auto Battles" BBQ while in the Savanah Biome. My Golurk, Riser, was putting the...
  6. Silverwynde

Favorite Biome in the Terarium?

Polar. Aw yeah, Golett and Golurk, just chilling. Nothing better than that!
  7. Silverwynde

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Aw, congratulations! They are so adorable! Managed to catch a few shiny Voltorb during the outbreaks, along with a couple of shiny Hisuian Voltorb. While trying to get to an outbreak, I spotted and caught a random shiny Hoppip. DLC wise: I was using the Synchro Machine with my Golurk, Riser--I...
  8. Silverwynde

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Since Megas are back: GAMEFREAK, GIVE ME A MEGA GOLURK.
  9. Silverwynde

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

The Marvels. So. Many. Flerkin. Cats! 10/10
  10. Silverwynde

What are some pet peeves that you have?

Loud throat clearing AKA that "Haaaaauck!" sound people make before spitting. The first time I hear it, I want to physically tear my ears off. The second time? I want to start throwing hands. I may have misophonia and that may be a trigger noise for me.
  11. Silverwynde

Things you’ve said but terribly out of context

"Hey, honey! I just grabbed your nuts!"
  12. Silverwynde

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Cute but it's never found a place on my team ever. Veluza
  13. Silverwynde

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Probably.
  14. Silverwynde

Ugliest pokemon gen9

glares in shiny Nymble
  15. Silverwynde

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Dude ate a poisoned peach. Or something.
  16. Silverwynde

What Pokémon are you hoping return in The Indigo Disk

Mine was pretty much guaranteed with the trailer: we're getting Golett and Golurk back and I need my sweet Automaton children.
  17. Silverwynde

Most irritating parts of the game

Aggressive Pokémon. I officially hate Tauros and Girafarig now. Online Tera Raid Battles. Why do I have to select the same move FIVE TIMES IN A ROW JUST TO NOT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING?!
  18. Silverwynde

[SPOILERS] What did you get from Jacq's egg in Teal Mask?

My first four attempts netted me Piplup. Number five was a Lonely Nature Chimchar that I gave his HA and used for a successful shiny hunt in October. (Took me FOUR FREAKING GAMES but I hatched my little raspberry monkey and he's coming with me to Blueberry Academy!)
  19. Silverwynde

SV characters you think could possibly be transgender or non-binary?

I thought Rika was transfemme and Grusha was enby. In my headcanon, Penny is a lesbian and she's my in-game wife. Do not judge me.
  20. Silverwynde

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Not quite as hot and humid.
Back
Top Bottom