• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Sana
  • Order by date
  1. Sana

What would you like to see in PMD 5?

I mean ... this thread is sure making me appreciate the rescue team games more
  2. Sana

I really like how rescue team handled the plot, it was an interpersonal thing. There was a punctuation of a world-endangering event, but it was a plot point for the climax of the story, not the basis of it. There's not even really a true villain in that game.
  3. Sana

What do you think about the aesthetic of Pokemon designs in each region/generation?

Yep. Basically my thoughts are: > Tamagotchi releases mid-1996, is very popular > Pokemon releases end-1996, originally without a mascot (or really much of a clear direction for the franchise). > Pikachu becomes extremely popular among players. Is made the mascot at some point. > "Pokemon 2"...
  4. Sana

What do you think about the aesthetic of Pokemon designs in each region/generation?

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Mametchi didn't have anything to do with Pikachu's popularity after gen I released (when they started working on gen II, so it'd have influenced that). They do look a little similar... Tamagotchi definitely had something on baby pokemon at least. Especially Pichu.
  5. Sana

so replaying some explorers of the sky I was thinking, you know how the quiz for getting a pokemon gives also a nature along it? since that means the nature is based on you, with the game having an idea of what kind of person you are... it would be neat if there were slight variations in the...
  6. Sana

Pokemon.co quiz

Ne... Necrozma...?! "Your otherworldly charisma keeps your friends close to you. Your imaginative ideas help you shine bright in a crowd. Your lucky number is 800." that... are you sure that sounds right for Necrozma...?
  7. Sana

In the first game I'd like to see a lot of the things from the Shiren the Wanderer games. More complex interwoven dungeons would be interesting, or different kinds of floor shape generation. More interesting dungeon features that aren't just traps or the occasional shop, like peaceful npc...
  8. Sana

Which real-life place would you like a future Pokémon region to be based on?

somewhere inland for a change, all the regions were by the sea (except orre, which doesn't quite count) it would mean less water types, but there's a million of them already
  9. Sana

thinking about it, a lot of Gen I pokemon look very similar as each other, "everything being purple and/or dinosaurs" aside. almost every pokemon has another one extremely similar to it. Sometimes it kinda makes sense as version differences (Vulpix/Growlithe, Oddish/Belsprout) but other times...
  10. Sana

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - Sprites and Models

I dislike how a lot of models look just, static. Every flying one that's gliding in place looks so bad others just look they're not fighting or doing anything, they're just standing, they're not in a pose at all I feel a lot of pokemon lost their personality on the jump to 3d because they didn't...
  11. Sana

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

I'd be very surprised if Greninja stays, but Lucario did stay so who knows. As a fighter it does have plenty of fans and I think they're hesitant on removing fighters precisely because of their players (So I guess if something goes it may be Mewtwo again...?) Decidueye seems the most "gen VII...
  12. Sana

Arbok, the playable fighter Pokémon included with the DLC Battle Pack for Pokkén Tournament DX?

I agree on having less humanoid and non-bipedal pokemon. I actually was hoping for a serpentine character being very interesting in a fighting game, and seeing that Suicune I thought it'd make sense to include not Arbok but yes something popular like Serperior or Dragonair. Or even a playable...
  13. Sana

Pokemon you think should be retyped.

thinking about legendaries... Deoxys as psychic/poison would've been very interesting. Being a mutant space virus it feels appropiate, being sort of in this border of paranormal biochemistry. I like Altaria being part dragon, but Swablu being pure flying would've made it very unique too, unlike...
  14. Sana

Create/Change a Game Mechanic

I believed Gen I did actually imply some trainers you already met, namely a bug catcher in route 4. But that was ignored in Gen III I'd be nice to make the npc trainers feel more like characters. Not every trainer, but seeing a rare familiar face here and there would help a lot in getting a...
  15. Sana

Pokemon you think should be retyped.

Darkrai and Cresselia as like a Dark/Psychic Fairy/Psychic duo would make a lot of sense, dreams are part of what a psychic type is about, and the moon and especially its phases have a connection to both Dark and Fairy types. It gets a little strange since Cresselia would take neutral damage and...
  16. Sana

What kind of pokemon player are you?

I play forbidden arts. I like seeing creative and interesting things, monotypes are one of them though so things along that line. Unevolved, gimmicks. The battle facilities give a little like that at least, too. I dislike nuzlockes though, I find them boring and not in the spirit of the game...
  17. Sana

Favorite Bug-type(s)?

Volcarona. It's not just my favourite bug, it's easily one of my favourie pokemon. Everything about it is amazing. The design has a lot of motifs and inspirations going on, and yet it manages to put them all together cohesively into a beautiful design. In gameplay terms it's really good and...
  18. Sana

How to Fix the Ice Type

you know, taking this on a different direction, how about resisting a light-based attribute (in the same manner some moves are sound-based or pulses or fists etc), instead? an entire type resisting attributes isn't too out there, as Grass is immune to powder moves. The list of moves that would...
  19. Sana

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

get Pulseman on the Switch VC somehow and give Ledian Volt Tackle as an event move get Giga Wrecker on the Switch so more than about 3 people play that game and give Garbodor Rock Wrecker okay for Giga Wrecker I wouldn't expect any kind of acknowldgement, and I wouldn't see them ever giving...
  20. Sana

Ideas For New Pokemon

Wouldn't that approach make more sense for a single pokémon with simply four forms? Maybe even make it especifically forms of hydrogen with Ice/Water/Flying/Fire...? The method to transform could involve needing to pass through transitional forms then. (Maybe simply correlated to temperature?)...
Back
Top Bottom