Search results for query: *

1. Alex-Kai

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Maybe someone can make the backgrounds transparent and make these into PNGs?
  2. Alex-Kai

Cleaned up and high quality art of Ethan, Time Capsule and Ethan looking at his Pokegear have been made available. Only thing is, they're jpgs, and they don't have transparent backgrounds. I could provide links for them. They are ceirtanly better than the ones currently on Ethan's page.
  3. Alex-Kai

Okay, I'll do that.
  4. Alex-Kai

Sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was: how do I send the pics to you? I have them on my Computer, but I can't figure out how to send them to you.
  5. Alex-Kai

I see. Thanks for clearing this up. Yeah, I think it would be better if I gave you those images and you posted them. How do you want me to send them to you?
  6. Alex-Kai

All it does is give me a Permission error page and says: you don't have a permission.
  7. Alex-Kai

I tried to upload images, but the site won't let me. It gives me this page: Login required - Bulbagarden Archives
  8. Alex-Kai

Thank you.
  9. Alex-Kai

So, can I make the edits I've asked about?
  10. Alex-Kai

I can give you a link to one of my sources. I got the artwork for Kanto Gym Leaders, a Bug Catcher and Lance from this website: Pokémon Jaune feat. Ken Sugimori - Les Artworks Officiels And I also have higher quality artwork of Eusine, Ethan, Professor Oak etc. from Pokémon Gold, Silver and...
  11. Alex-Kai

Hi. I am new to Bulbapedia, so I wanted to ask if I can replace some images on a coulple of Characters' pages. I have higher quality versions of some official artwork and would have liked to put them on the according pages.
Back
Top Bottom