Search results for query: *

1. Zachie

Quaxly apprecation thread

I WILL PROTECT THIS DUCK WITH MY LIFE TRY AND HURT THEM I DARE YOU
  2. Zachie

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Post and discuss any leaks or rumors here. Remember that 4chan links still are not allowed but feel free to use screenshots of appropriate content.
  3. Zachie

dig's official monthly horoscopes

If I sleep any less, I won't sleep at all!
  4. Zachie

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Nonsense happens everywhere!
  5. Zachie

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

New mod, who dis
  6. Zachie

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

It's too late, I've already moved my army of cows in there.
  7. Zachie

I will moove right on in
  8. Zachie

Why hello there!
  9. Zachie

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I could have probably won this if I had just revived Mido x)
  10. Zachie

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Does that mean Mega lost too? lol i love it
  11. Zachie

No I did not. I just said that this is Chaos Mafia and nothing is as it seems.
  12. Zachie

Right, of course, I’ll just ignore the fact that everyone is trying to lynch me and let it happen shall I? People get defensive when they’re accused of things. :P But I didn’t accuse you of lying, I accused Snake, because as I said there is no way that I could have blocked him from role...
  13. Zachie

There is absolutely no way that Snake is telling the truth, there is nothing about my role that would stop me being role blocked.
  14. Zachie

This is assuming that I made a fake role PM at all.. which I didn't. As I said, I've been honest with you from the start. You're the one that gave me a fake role and I trusted it. :P Since you say Snake was meant to RB me, someone you considered Mafia, and he didn't, that's where my vote will...
  15. Zachie

This is also Chaos mafia and things aren’t always as they seem, I wouldn’t put anything past ME. He’s a little bit crazy.
  16. Zachie

Considering Darth died we don’t have any confirmation that he doesn’t have a modifier that could result in a false positive. I’ve been nothing but forthcoming to you throughout the game so far & told you everything you wanted to know. Seems strange to doubt me now.
  17. Zachie

VOTE: CrystalOnix I trusted you q.q
  18. Zachie

See, everything up until this point has said there isn't 3 killing roles :psyduck:
  19. Zachie

Goodness. I have to assume that Pika again was just ME being funny. Do we get Space today? Shut down the SK?
Back
Top Bottom