Search results for query: *

1. Daenerys

Easy games or smarter players?

The games are just getting easier. The way experience sharing works in Gen 6 and beyond makes leveling up almost too easy; I remember every Pokemon on my ingame team in Y being Lv 90 or above by the time I reached the E4, and it was basically the same in OR/AS and I didn't even do any special...
  2. Daenerys

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

That's true. I remember lots of people being critical about Gen 5 when Black/White first came out, in particular about the new Pokemon designs and the fact that old Pokemon weren't available until the post-game, but now it seems like everyone and their family tree love them for reasons that I...
  3. Daenerys

What is your LEAST favorite Pokémon game?

Yeah I can't stand it and I don't know what possessed Game Freak to think that it was a good idea in a core game. Leveling up is so tedious in those games unless you catch a whole ton of Pokemon, which is annoying enough as it is since you have to keep buying Balls. It doesn't help that NPCs on...
  4. Daenerys

If they were planning on releasing a remake game this year, I'm pretty sure they would've announced it in the Pokemon Presents tbh. Although just to play Devil's advocate, I think I would still take a faithful remake of a Johto or Unova game over nothing if given the choice.
  5. Daenerys

Out of curiosity, are you sure your cartridge is legit? Some copies sold on eBay and elsewhere online in recent years are sometimes fakes that can pass as legit at first glance but are just modified flash carts that occasionally glitch up or get corrupted. I bought a fake Platinum version from...
  6. Daenerys

What's this now? I know about G/S/C cartridges not working properly because of the internal battery issue, but I've never heard of HG/SS being faulty. I still have my HG/SS games and as far as I know they both still work fine (the last time I played either of them was about a month ago).
  7. Daenerys

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

They're probably correct if we take the trailer at face value, although why we should listen to Pokemon Youtubers as if they're the authority on Pokemon theories is a mystery to me. Quite a lot of them made videos predicting that the new game would be Unova based, and look how that turned out...
  8. Daenerys

Sure but that was in Gen 1, when they were new at making Pokemon games and probably didn't care too much about variation. Typically after that they started being more varied with the Starter Pokemon in each generation though, with stuff like Gen 2 being a mild exception since we had two reptiles...
  9. Daenerys

While true, the point is that those potential remakes were skipped for the time being and won't be coming out this year or probably even next year either since Z-A seems to be the main core game release of 2025 based on what we know at the moment. So it'll be at least two years before any other...
  10. Daenerys

Why is it okay that Unova was skipped, but a problem that Johto was too? Johto already got remakes in 2009 anyway. And no, I don't count B2/W2 as remakes. Those were sequels that filled the "third version" spot, only split into two games. I'm a huge Johto stan but if Unova got screwed over and...
  11. Daenerys

Damn, so one of the biggest complaints about Kalos in X/Y was that GF didn't adapt much from southern France aside from Kiloude City, and instead of rectifying that and expanding the region, they decide to take the exact opposite step and focus the game entirely within one single city? I know...
  12. Daenerys

I love how they announced this like an entire year before the game actually comes out while showing us a trailer that generates more questions than answers. I would hope that this game at least features all of Kalos including new areas in the southern half, not just Lumiose City. I admit that I...
  13. Daenerys

I can't help but laugh because I'm legit annoyed by this announcement. :X3: Kalos is the region that I have the least attachment to, so the fact that we're revisiting it next year just bums me out. Even though I don't love Unova, at the very least I admit that B2/W2 were among the best core...
  14. Daenerys

Which pokemon feels like a legendary/mythical, but isn’t?

The fact that there was only like a 2% chance of finding it in the wild in one specific area in R/S/E, aka the generation that introduced it. IIRC no NPC uses Chimecho during the main storyline either, so it was incredibly rare and not very often seen in the core Gen 3 games. Also I believe...
  15. Daenerys

Which pokemon feels like a legendary/mythical, but isn’t?

Chimecho, Rotom, and Zoroark.
  16. Daenerys

If that's their mentality, then it's incredibly ironic considering that they make games with very little post-game these days. Even with the introduction of DLC on the Switch core games, fans still have to wait months for that stuff to come out. and most of said DLC can be played through to...
  17. Daenerys

The Toy Zone Research - The most Disproportionately Popular Pokémon in Every Country

The whole premise of the first study seems off to me. You can't judge a Pokemon's popularity based on internet searches. Common sense would tell you that Pikachu is arguably the most popular Pokemon in the world simply due to it becoming a pop culture icon and the face of the franchise for the...
  18. Daenerys

I've recently been having lots of Johto nostalgia, so I'm hoping that if there is a new game this year, that it's a Johto remake of some kind. I'd much prefer that over a Unova set game due to various reasons such as Gen 5 being one of my least favorite generations ever Pokemon design-wise, and...
  19. Daenerys

What are your thoughts on Ultra Beasts?

They were mishandled imo. More of the main plot of Sun and Moon should've revolved around them yet instead they got pushed into a post-game subplot that never met its full potential. And then in US/UM they had even less involvement in the plot and were moved to the Ultra Wormholes instead. Also...
  20. Daenerys

What generation of Pokémon do you feel more familiar with (out of all the groups of Pokémon)?

Gen 1 since it was my first generation of Pokemon. I can pretty much name every Pokemon from that generation in numerical order.
Back
Top Bottom