Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Rocketshipping General Discussion

God this doesn’t feel real. I don’t feel ready. ;_; I’m afraid for the episode tomorrow but my one hope is that they keep them together. But yeah, this is something that I’ve been trying to remind myself; even if canon is disappointing, we still have all the fanworks, AUs, headcanons...
  2. TRNatalie

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

I’ve already posted about how much I love Alcremie but with Gen 8 coming to an end, I wanted to make an appreciation post about my favorite Gen 8 line overall; the Dragapult line. While I feel like Centiskorch and Galarian Ponyta are my favorite Gen 8 Pokémon overall, I feel like there’s layers...
  3. TRNatalie

Preview JN133: Project Mew

screams and cries in TR fan Carry on
  4. TRNatalie

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

All of the starters have grown on me and I’m eagerly awaiting their evolutions, but I’ve picked Sprigatito. It looks cute, I love kitties and have my own pet kitties, I’m loving the color scheme, the info we’ve gotten on the website is wonderful! Even if it’s evolutions aren’t great, I can just...
  5. TRNatalie

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

Jessie and James push a wagon with a giant Bewear into Giovanni’s office out of breath Alright Boss, this is the super strong Bewear we caught in Alola. We could talk for hours about what this Pokémon can do Giovanni: Alright then; why does it have those lines and bolts on it *Jessie and James...
  6. TRNatalie

Giovanni: Why would you bring me this useless thing!!! James: Well a couple of them beat Butch and Cassidy Jessie: laughing And the whole thing is on video! We can show it to you Somewhere from inside the headquarters, Cassidy is yelling Jessie’s name angrily Meowth: Most importantly, the...
  7. TRNatalie

Jessie and James carry a bucket of water into Giovanni’s office. Little white fish visibly jump around in the water. Wobbuffet is holding Meowth as he struggles to fight back his kitty instincts Jessie: These guys may look small and puny James: But together they pack quite the punch and become...
  8. TRNatalie

James: It’s got strong Dragon type moves Jessie: In a cute little package. Axew, would you please demonstrate? Axew nods and begins charging a Dragon Rage. However he’s unable to form a beam and drops the ball of energy. BOOM! Smoke! Screams. When the smoke clears, Jessie, James, and Meowth...
  9. TRNatalie

April Fool’s Day 2022: The Quackening

Cute and funny ducks, yep yep yep
  10. TRNatalie

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

I’m so hoping for and would love if Quaxly became Donald Duck voice buddies with Ash’s Totodile :bulbaLove:
  11. TRNatalie

Controversial opinions

* nerd ramble * From what I’ve read, the ‘rather die’ was Dub only and he only screamed “NOOO!!!” in the Japanese version. Plus it’s heavily implied (at least at the time, it’s hard to say where he stands nowadays)/widely headcanoned that James has a lot of trauma associated with getting married...
  12. TRNatalie

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Awesome! While she unfortunately didn’t get a lot of official victories (which she absolutely deserved more), I still remember her being strong, especially with some great moves in her arsenal, in her debut and in the 2nd Trip battle. She had a great, entertaining personality, I loved her...
  13. TRNatalie

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

It’s an alien that looks like a spaceship! I’ve been told stories of one that came from bamboo Drapion
  14. TRNatalie

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

Do materials you collect such as Ore Deposits, Trees, and plants used for crafting ever respawn? If so, is it (in real life) daily?
  15. TRNatalie

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

I didn’t know if the spoiler ban was lifted yet. I swear there was an announcement saying the new/unrevealed stuff in Legends Arceus should be kept in spoilers + appropriate sections until a certain date (I think it was February 15th but not sure if I’ remembering right). So I used spoiler tags...
  16. TRNatalie

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

I’m honestly not really sure what my main teams will be. Not only do several Pokémon I’m interested in using not come until rather late in the game but the very nature of the game expects you to capture a lot. It doesn’t help that I often get attached to longstanding team members and end up...
  17. TRNatalie

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I know I’m very behind in responding to this thread but wow! I was really apprehensive for this episode because of JNs general treatment of TRio but waking up and reading this on Friday (Really sorry this took awhile) lifted my spirits so much! I haven’t gotten to sit down to watch the episode...
  18. TRNatalie

Make the worst episode ever

Honestly this sounds entertaining and I would watch this
  19. TRNatalie

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

I don’t think so Some questions of mine; Can you decorate/customize your lodging in Jublife City? How much space are in the pastures? Minus the Hisui Starters, are there any evolved forms you can’t catch in the wild/can only get through evolving your Pokémon?
Back
Top Bottom