• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CherubCookie

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

~it's that fresh question feeling time again~ Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? What would make them so boring to meet? Do you relate?
  2. CherubCookie

How do you tend to dress?

Lately I've pretty much just had t-shirt and shorts with the occasional appearance of jeans. When it's a bit cooler I might wear the jeans more. I wish it got cool enough to wear jackets but that's almost never the case here ;-;
  3. CherubCookie

It's that time of the week again for a new question~ :D If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be??
  4. CherubCookie

Name your lineage.

My family is Irish/Italian on my mum's side and British/Canadian somehow on my dad's side. Fun for the whole family.
  5. CherubCookie

Oh yeah I can't stand olives in things. It ruins everything. I'm the worst Italian because apparently we're supposed to like them but not I. :<
  6. CherubCookie

New Question time! What is the most disgusting thing you've eaten on pizza? Inb4 people say pineapple
  7. CherubCookie

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Watched Coco with my mother. :D
  8. CherubCookie

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Lederhosen.
  9. CherubCookie

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

haha, my degree sometimes feels like I'm doing nothing but gibberish for many hours per week so I can relate. I had to attend an inter-school debate within my faculty and when my school (Political Science and International Studies) had finished their presentation my friend was like "I didn't...
  10. CherubCookie

That's pretty much what happened to me this morning ;-; the first time I flew internationally it felt like my face was going to melt as we descended into Singapore. This morning my right ear blocked itself and that's the side everyone decided to come and talk to me from it was so annoying. On...
  11. CherubCookie

Worst question ever - What's your Star Sign/Zodiac?

Well I'm an Aquarius, and the things I've read about the star sign do seem pretty accurate to describe me. I dunno if it's just me tho (but it was ages ago and I don't remember too much tbh)
  12. CherubCookie

New Question time! How do you react to disappointment? What do you think when something bad happens? Do you have any strategies to overcome it? What do you do? For me it depends on how well I was able to anticipate the disappointment, because I usually plan things out with contingencies for...
  13. CherubCookie

I'm pretty sure I had some form of bad throat thing while I was travelling at the start of the year. Was awful. But everyone was telling me it was some form of tonsillitis and I basically was taking ibuprofen like there was no tomorrow instead of actually getting someone to check it out. Seemed...
  14. CherubCookie

I think I'd get behind being someone that could always do the bottle flip challenge well. It seems like the most pointless thing, but my brother was obsessed with trying to perfect his skills on it and I thought it was hilarious watching him try.
  15. CherubCookie

~New question who dis~ If you could gain a useless skill, what would it be?
  16. CherubCookie

~New question time~ What do you want to accomplish this week? Have you set any goals? Something new you're starting to try? I have two essays I need to write by the end of next week, so I want to have the majority of them finished by the end of this week :3 But aside from that, I want to get...
  17. CherubCookie

Explain Your Avatar

I think I went with the android emoji for a sheep from a couple of versions ago, but I added googly eyes because they're the height of sophistication.
  18. CherubCookie

I started this year with a list of goals, but not "new year's" goals, since I usually reorient myself around the October/November period (probably something about seeing tangible results when other people are still setting their goals) The main ones I have revolve around my university degree...
  19. CherubCookie

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Right Here Right Now - Fatboy Slim. aw yiss.
  20. CherubCookie

What's your sexuality?

New thread here guysssss. Especially if any of you have changed your thoughts on your sexuality since originally voting!
Back
Top Bottom