• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Niyuura

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

To y'all above, my condolences for having to experience this disappointment. We've all been there. And I agree completely. Come on! The place is named "ULTRA MEGAlopolis" You don't name a city "polis" or "mega" if it's not a big city like Castelia or Lumiose... I'm sure it IS a big city, but...
  2. Niyuura

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I don't know if it has any bearing on the chinese zodiac/fire starter theme, but if you bring pokemon from the johto VC to the gamefreak building, you get bits and pieces of dev history and one of the dialogues talks about them wanting to add all of the animals of the chinese zodiac in the wild...
  3. Niyuura

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

I think they admitted to intentionally making dugtrio a meme to reminisce rock stars of old times..
  4. Niyuura

> 1st stage water starter is a cyclops The Shine/Rain stuff lost me there (or maybe it lost me at the reharsh of deerling/sawsbuck starter) idk..
  5. Niyuura

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Oh boy, it's that time again! Lets goooo. First I'm just gonna say I really do like the change of Totems and stuff, also the sidequests. But this is about what we do NOT like, so here we go! (Giant Stakataka of text ahead, so putting it in a spoiler tag): - Next up, we have the fact that the...
  6. Niyuura

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

Sure. I like them and find the concept neat. It gives a fresh take on familiar pokemon, although, like most things, it's a double-edged sword because some come out looking like literal memes. I'd still like to see different regional variants return in future games and even remakes.
  7. Niyuura

Favorite Ending Credits?

I agree, ORAS credits touched me the most. It was especially emotional when you get to the credits after any kind of -locke and you remember your journey with your fallen and surviving pokepals. And once again, I agree with BW2 being second, pretty nice touch. My least favorite credits are...
  8. Niyuura

Which new Eeveelutions do you want?

The ones I want the most are Poison, Ghost and Steel After that, Bug and Ground. Don't care for the rest much
  9. Niyuura

I'd like to see this answered as well, since really, I can overlook many things, but the effective wild pokedex being 60-70 pokemon per gen is just making me more and more disappointed every time
  10. Niyuura

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Well the codename for SM was rainbow (niji) so yeah, seems about right
  11. Niyuura

Even google translate doesnt help me understand the gibberish XD
  12. Niyuura

Yeah, I saw that just now. So then the interview is actually credible? I see, thanks
  13. Niyuura

Who is this and why is their claim credible? Were they personally present at every interview or something? I'm confused
  14. Niyuura

Not to mention it's not logical because they're already adding stuff to the Alolan pokedex (regional), so that argument is out the window from the start. UBs can always pass cause they're from Ultra Space but adding 100+ entries to the regional dex is still making changes to Alola so..Seems like...
  15. Niyuura

How possible is it that this particular source/interview is not so credible? :/ seems so ....illogical to me
  16. Niyuura

I agree. They could have expanded on Alola with sequels as well, just like BW2 did on Unova. Also, there is the IGN interview snippet as well, anyone know where there will be a full version ..ever? View: https://youtu.be/1-fjDbNoFNw
  17. Niyuura

That was insightful, but to be honest, I find it pretty discouraging that the best thing they can answer to "what would you say to players who might have dismissed USUM already?" is "Uhh...well if you don't play the games you won't get to find out Necrozma's secrets and solve the mystery of the...
  18. Niyuura

According to Joe's twitter, that interview claims that they will reveal other elements of the games before release, so I guess it's safe to say we will get at least 1 more trailer pre-launch (and it will focus on elements we haven't seen yet, so no more story or z moves, maybe mimikyu's, but not...
  19. Niyuura

The whole issue I have with the RR thing is not so much the reappearance of former gen baddies, but the concept of the whole thing. Just imagine, a Giovanni from another dimension (presumably the non-mega timeline) somehow got the knowledge and tech to traverse dimensions and decided to just...
  20. Niyuura

he actually said "maybe to play this very game...ooor maybe not" Wouldn't count on anything of that sort Either way, the content of this leak seems rather ridiculous and indeed too convoluted for what GF usually comes up with..
Back
Top Bottom