Search results for query: *

1. Plubio

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Yeah, I'm quite intrigued in this "Dynamax Level" thing. Was thinking the same, actually. Only a HP buff seems... pointless. Even Mega Evolutions had more stuff within' em.
  2. Plubio

The turn animation is quite awful but come on Wingull floating is nothing new: I don't wanna be "that guy" but...
  3. Plubio

It is. HOME is both for Nintendo Switch and smartphones.
  4. Plubio

I'd leave Twitter if my mentions were mostly a mass of boiling rage and insults, honestly.
  5. Plubio

Yeah, I'm not focusing anyone in this forums with that statement, thankfully. But it's quite easy to look around the net and find constant attacks to individuals, which is quite sad :/
  6. Plubio

I don't wanna play the Devil's advocate nor I think cutting off Pokémon is excusable or good but most of you fail to realize Game Freak had the same development time for Sword and Shield than for a 3DS game. It's stupidly easy to sit down on a chair in front of your computer harrasing...
  7. Plubio

Famitsu interview reveals no Mega Evolution or Z Moves are present in the games. kek 『ポケットモンスター ソード・シールド』の“いま聞きたいこと”について増田順一氏、大森滋氏を直撃。「連れて来られるポケモンの話」にも言及!【E32019】 - ファミ通.com 「特定のエリア内におけるバトルで一度だけ、3ターンの間ポケモンを“ダイマックス”させることができる。なお、本作ではメガシンカや、Zワザは登場しない。」 "Pokémon can be Dynamaxed during 3 turns...
  8. Plubio

I'm fairly sure Leon's Charizard is just a placeholder. There's no way his ace Pokémon is not a Galarian one. They even showcased Steven with a Mega Charizard X during pre-release ORAS only to wait longer for a Mega Metagross announcement:
  9. Plubio

I expected less and they gave me a lot more. This was a fantastic follow-up trailer.
  10. Plubio

So they skipped May but didn't wait until E3. That's good.
  11. Plubio

Honestly I'd quite surprised if they decide to wait until E3 to unveil more information. It would be the first time. But at this point I wouldn't rule it out, either.
  12. Plubio

I still don't understand why they decided to redesign the whole armor if it's just for the movie. Everything else seems faithful to the original film (aside of the Donphan change, by the way) except the armor. Just why? ...I'm pretty sure I don't understand why Pokémon GO compability is an issue.
  13. Plubio

Oops. Corocoro stuff: View: https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/status/1128014492623880192
  14. Plubio

I remember reading someone saying that with the current way Game Freak manages data it's impossible for them to add more stuff into the game that wasn't already there. Honestly I believe this. "But what about patch updates?" well, they indeed change things up, but they mostly fix stuff that...
  15. Plubio

A trailer on a Saturday.... eh...
  16. Plubio

Was thinking the same a while ago, but the longer period ends on a Monday, going April 27 to May 6. A trailer during May 8 is still on the table.
  17. Plubio

No way they're skipping May. Literally no way.
  18. Plubio

At this point I'm barely surprised at Gen 1/Kanto references because they are the most recognisable games and it is the thing that (mostly) sells. Anyway I honestly think sometimes people have too much tunnel vision on Kanto — there're a lot of crossgen references here and there in every game...
  19. Plubio

To be honest with Joker coming to Smash during this month there's literally no doubt there's a Direct coming before May. Mario Maker 2 also needs a new trailer plus I hope they finally show Animal Crossing. The issue is I still don't see Pokémon here as well. May is not very far away, if you...
  20. Plubio

Is not the original armor as well. It's new. neat.
Back
Top Bottom