Search results for query: *

1. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia [Game Thread]

Okay, so I can only be active for a bit this phase because of school, but I do think it's best to lynch DarthWolf because he might be a threat to the town either via a fakeclaim independent party (could be cult) or he could betray town if it meant surviving as Survivor. I believe that there...
  2. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia [Game Thread]

So like I forgot this game already started... I can't really read through the start till the end tonight because I've got some rl stuff to take care of today, so if it's okay, can someone give a recap on the day's events?
  3. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia - Sign-Ups

Confirmed
  4. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Sorry if I didn't contribute much. I'm typically more of a player who makes more contributions later into the game like around D3 or D4 depending on player number. But setting that aside, I believe I explained why I voted for Darth last phase. I still suspect him, but in comparison to Drift, I...
  5. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

VOTE: Drift We can't deny his vote and actions last day phase were suspicious
  6. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia - Sign-Ups

In please. Interested in this
  7. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

It's not like we have any better ideas for D1. I have a feeling that DarthWolf is suspicious for the way he tried to be serious with the convo, but he didn't actually deliver it in such a convincing way? Kinda what I get from it... if my feeling is wrong though, it's not like it's gonna harm us...
  8. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Lol kinda forgot games started at day here... I'm not exactly sure what to think of the whole Darthwolf situation. It could be town vs town, but it could also lean to town vs mafia. I believe that we should lynch someone though, as it gives us something to work with for this night rather than...
  9. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

... Not sure what PMD related thing to post... I'll just say that in Red Rescue Team, a quiz is done to determine your character.
  10. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

We could have had a greater chance of winning if we didn't forget to pass a kill on the night Cheff "apparently" saved Elementar. Also, I didn't know Doctor could self protect in this game, so we targetted Cheff on the next night and failed. @Feenie I was planning to bus for the sake of either...
  11. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

@Elementar I'm skeptical about your claim, but I'd like to ask you this before deciding: Why did you just claim now and not earlier when you had the chance? Also, why did you not use your ability or something?
  12. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Hmm.... I'd like to ask you this: are you voting for Aussie Eevee for the vigilante claim only or are you voting for him because of both the vigilante claim and that you're the actual person responsible for killing Zachie?
  13. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

I know. I agree that he hasn't done much except for the vig claim, but he's been uncontested for several phases now, so I don't think he isn't the vig for that reason
  14. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

With my read on Megapod being wrong, I'm not really sure if Elementar is scum, but I still think he's scum By the way, I didn't really read properly through the phase post, but why is there no death for last night? Also, order of reads at the moment Aussie Eevee > Alex Kaz > Cheff of Games >...
  15. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

And wait... Feenie died as well because they were lovers? I'm surprised that town-scum lovers exist. Are these typical around here?
  16. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

.... That's surprising. Why would he lie about his role though? I kinda feel bad that I pushed a lynch on him, but he lied, so it was tough to believe him...
  17. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

1. Firstly, you accuse me of sheepy behavior, but if you recall the bandwagon on Zachie, I'm pretty sure most of everyone else had the same reasons to lynch him. I voted him because he was not only defending Zexy obviously, but he was also being evasive about the questions posed to him, and he...
  18. Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Alright, just reached home. I'll be doing the reading through and stating my reads.
Back
Top Bottom