Search results for query: *

1. A

Your Status Reports

Aiihhh, I haven't posted in here in a while XD; (But then, I've been busy with my job ^^; ) Anyway, let's get to the updates... My Meditite and my Onix were switched out for Lucario and.....^^; well, Dialga. Despite the fact that that makes 3 Steel types on my team, I'm not too terribly...
  2. A

Your Status Reports

Honestly, I try to avoid catching evolved forms whenever possible, mostly because of stats XD; I'd also have more attachment to a Steelix I'd raised than one that I'd caught. But yeah, I know they're there in the wild, I'd just rather evolve my own. Once someone I know gets Pearl or Diamond...
  3. A

Your Status Reports

Well, I got the 5th and 6th badges today. I'm currently training my team to get the 7th one. My Staravia, Roselia, and Luxio have all evolved, and I switched out the Meditite for a certain egg (I'll update my trainer card in my sig when it hatches XD ). I really wanna evolve my Onix but I...
  4. A

Your Status Reports

Given that I've finally got the game myself, I figured I might as well post/start posting in here xD ^^ Trainer name: Takerai Number of badges: 4 Current time: 22:33 (either I'm slow or this game is a lot longer than the others but still, I love it ^^ ) Adventure started: 5/7/2007 Pokedex: Seen...
  5. A

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

Erf, how old was I when Pokémon first came out?.. 12? 13? Somewhere around there. Point is, I'm 22 now, and given the fact that I'm listening to the Pokémon X CD (even though it's mostly just season themes xD) and am planning on getting Diamond, I can safely say I'm still very much into...
  6. A

Your favorite Pokemon type?

I've have to say Water, Psychic, and Dark types in no particular order. After that, probably Poison and Electric, and Grass, and.... ...You know what? I might as well just say "All of them" and get on with it *snickers* ^^;
  7. A

What Pokemon is your birthday?

Breloom. I am undecided on if that's good or not ^^;
  8. A

Somebody set you up the bomb.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!
  9. A

"You want courage, I'll show you courage! Digi-Armor..Energize!!" (Okay, obvious and old line, but I love it anyway, strangely enough xD; )
  10. A

(Correct, Birdboy ;P) There ain't no gettin' offa this train! (Misquoted, I think)
  11. A

When it's fire against ice, fire always wins. (3 points to who nails the exact source I got that quote from.) And I'm disappointed you guys missed this one back at the Princess Bride quotes! :P "Anybody want a peanut?"
  12. A

Ash Club

Torkoal weigh how much again? XD And Grovyle has no pupils, agh! And of course, Ash is cute beyond words ;P
  13. A

The Official Bishie Claiming Thread

We can pick 2, which a lot of people seem to be going for with gusto :P And if we can change, which I think we can, I'd like to switch my second to a less of an impulse one (besides, Megaman would be more like my 5th choice, rather than my 2nd ;P). If it's not too much trouble, I wanna switch...
  14. A

We can get a second? Yay ^^ Then I'm going to go with a flash-decision I made earlier today and pick the anime version of....well, Megaman XD; (That is, Megaman from Megaman: NT Warrior/Rockman.EXE, and specifically the anime, not the Battle Network games :P) Yeah, people can PM me with...
  15. A

*holds hands up defensively* Whoawhoa, the only thing I stole was the banner-idea! ^^; I know that other forums are doing the Bishie Claim, it's just SO is the only one I've seen the banners at.... *cough* Speaking of, although I'm not terribly good at banners, not like some other people...
  16. A

Oooh, tough choice, I love so many bishies *_*.....Hrm.... Yeah. Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya from Digimon Adventure Zero Two for me ^^ EDIT: Just had a thought, forgive me if it's been suggested elsewhere on the board ^^;; I used to go to another board (called Shinra Online, specifically)...
  17. A

Review S07 EP30: Balance of Power

I have come to the conclusion that Slaking scares me almost as much as Exploud does. I think I've seen comparatively few AG episodes compared to other members here, but I don't really recall them using many Abilities before, so it was nice to see that. And while I was pretty sure of who...
  18. A

Ash Club

I'm starting to think you have "He's so cute!" on copy/paste, Lisa ;P
  19. A

Ash Club

That would explain it XD I guess it just further proves the old thing about owners and their pets (or in this case, not pets but Pokémon) starting to look like each other over time.
  20. A

Ash Club

Wow, that guy reminds me of Mudkip (and its line) o.o... Of course, that may be the point; I wouldn't know, I missed that episode ^^;;; Love Ash's expression, though! ^-^ Yeah, that's a good throw too Toto, probably my second fav ^^ Y'know, I wonder if trainers ever fall after...
Back
Top Bottom