Search results for query: *

• Users: Aquatre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

My latest drawing of Aquatre (the bird)

I think I'm finally beginning to get the hang of drawing this bird...after 2-3 years of doing so ^^; Ah well, better late than never. I guess I gotta hand it to the recent evolutions my style has been going through. As far as Aquatre is concerned, with this drawing she finally looks like the...
  2. A

Aquatre by....Aquatre.

It was just a quick little doodle on the comp, so that's why it sorta sucks. And I was never good at doing those wings anyway ^^; But yeah, it's my usernamesake.
  3. A

Vinei, the Tangela baby

Vinei and friends (pic of the 8 added) Vinei is one of 8 Baby Pokémon I created and drew up the other night. I have a pic of all of them together, but I haven't scanned it yet, so this'll hafta do for now :P Anyway, obviously enough (topic subject aside) this is a fan-made pre-evo for...
  4. A

COMPLETE: Water Wonder

Okay, so the title is a little lacking :P But this is a Pokémon fic I wrote midway through last year that stars a couple fan characters of mine (one Pokémon whose name you oughta know once you see it ^^). So, after a bit of...belated...revision, I decided to post it here. There's also a...
  5. A

For the Ash fans out there...

It's not much, just a simple drawing of Ash from a fanfic of mine, where he's 18. I think it's a cute pic, though ^^ But I may be biased :P ^^; http://www.angelfire.com/games5/izumico/18Ash.JPG (may have to copy and paste the URL to see it) No background, but it's more of a profile pic...
Back
Top Bottom