Search results for query: *

1. Ambrose7

Leaks/Rumors Thread

While I don't doubt the changes to core gameplay being the primary reason for the game existing, it's not entirely correct to compare PLA and BDSP. No pokemon game was named after a pokemon itself.
  2. Ambrose7

Rank the Pokemon Games

Seems like a fun discussion.
  3. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Let's calm down here. People can have varied opinions. Tho I do agree this seems to be a weird thing to take issue with.
  4. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I disagree completely. People have been asking for harder fights since I've been a part of this fandom. And this is the most intelligent way of doing it. They could have simply just increased levels and called it a day. But they actually made it hard by making opponents play the game at its...
  5. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1457750998189969411?s=20 Funny timing. If its true, then this sounds great. It also lowers my disappointment about DP leader teamsets.
  6. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

No don't worry. The music will definitely be patched day 1 as we have already heard orchestral version in trailers.
  7. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So based on what Khu is saying, apparently no Distortion World. Just a pretty encounter cave apparently. I hope it's not true :(
  8. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Apparently it's not cosmetic. Following pokemon gain friendship/bond points faster and hence make the game a joke by surviving hits or landing criticals a lot more. So I guess this balances it out. But if it's true, then it's kind of a bummer because now I have to choose between following...
  9. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I would generally agree but that's only if there was supposed to be a theme. I love Raihan from SwSh but Flint using Steelix, Driflblim and Lopunny is only because of DP dex restrictions. And while I appreciate them making the battles more interesting, it's pretty obvious the only reason they...
  10. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Octillery Volkner SMH. I am pretty much happy with the remakes but sometimes I feel GF's devotion to "faithfulness" hurts the franchise more. I guess we'll be getting 2/5 fire Flint too. Edit: On the plus side, Raichu has a Shuca Berry and knows surf. Interesting. Perhaps Cynthia team can have...
  11. Ambrose7

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The in game map also got shown. Apparently the battle zone is covered in clouds. Interesting. Also a good QOL change is that the seal customization is now accessible from the main menu itself.
  12. Ambrose7

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Ironically enough the one thing people complained a lot about after the initial reveal was the lighting (Besides the chibis), and right now, the lighting is one of my favourite parts of the game. It just looks so clean and bright.
  13. Ambrose7

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Lots of rpgs do allow you to travel freely though. I feel like pokemon can go almost full open world pretty easily. With levels being scaled by something like amount of badges. The story can be linear allowing for a proper merging of pokemon and open world gameplay. (Take Witcher 3 for example).
  14. Ambrose7

Ah the first of its kind. Pretty strong typing too. And more importantly another cute fox pokemon in my roster.
  15. Ambrose7

I'm sure time and money went into the fan project as well. Why is it disrespectful? What makes you think wanting to make a game because you appreciate the series is being ungrateful?
  16. Ambrose7

Exactly. The artist here is just doing what they want cuz they are passionate about it. They shouldn't be blamed if fans start comparing without any proper basis.
  17. Ambrose7

Maybe they have and we haven't noticed it yet. Like maybe the glowing thing is not a building but a dormant Arceus statue. Besides if arceus is pokegod shouldn't he be omnipresent :confused:
  18. Ambrose7

Because even though we know not to judge something by the cover, people can't help but do that. Hence first impressions will always be important. Now whether we make up our minds completely based solely on that impression or not, that's up to the individual.
  19. Ambrose7

Seeing Gen V numbers always makes me sad. It's my favourite gen. It had so many small things that people didn't really appreciate until they were removed. The region felt alive.
  20. Ambrose7

I really don't? I remember some people wanted a shift while others didn't. Same as almost every generation since IV.
Back
Top Bottom