Search results for query: *

1. skittyTail

The Weekly Art Prompt Thread

There really aren't enough space pokemon out there ! Bring us more weird aliens!
  2. skittyTail

I'll always love Team Aqua, if only for their aesthetic. I have such a soft spot for pirates!
  3. skittyTail

Man, I was planning to go against the grain with this one and pick a non-starter mid evolution, but then I realized that no one had actually picked the best mid starter! I gotta stan for my love for mystery dungeon, so here's the fantastic Grovyle!
  4. skittyTail

Snivy Appreciation or Experience

Speaking as someone who loves grass starters, I was super disappointed by the Snivy line and, up until SuMo, Black and White were the only games in the series whose grass starter wasn't my favorite out of the bunch. Really, Snivy's weaknesses all come out in its pure grass type and its lacking...
  5. skittyTail

C'mon, folks. We're talking about a series that has a cheerleader bird in it. How could you declare anything cuter than that?
  6. skittyTail

Least Favourite Pokemon?

I'll always have a special place of hate in my heart for Delibird,,, don't quite know why, just something about the look on its face and the useless move that it knows... It's not a friend to me, and I like most ice types! Other than that, there's always Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus...
  7. skittyTail

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Big boy,, shaped like a friend. Best in games where the size is shown to scale. Luv those little eyes. Lurantis?
  8. skittyTail

Man what a broad prompt! I don't think I could pick for something like this, so I'll just roll with a character I've had my mind on lately: Critical Role's Percival Fredrickstein Von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III big ol picture under the cut @w@;;
  9. skittyTail

Well, it looks like Soki already drew my favorite Turtwig, so I suppose I'll do my second favorite (and favorite to draw) starter, Popplio!
  10. skittyTail

Here's a boxfish!! Lookit how dopey this lil guy is!
  11. skittyTail

What spin off game would you like to see next?

Oh, man, I was thinking about how much I'd love a new Ranger game, since I adored the past ones, but as soon as y'all brought up an XD\Colosseum sequel I realized how badly I needed that. I love having limitations on the pokemon you have access to like with shadows; it'd be really fun to see...
  12. skittyTail

I'm on board with you two in that I love umbreon, too; it's such a great tanky pokemon! I don't have very strong opinions on most of the eeveeloutions, but I like to say that espeon is my favorite one, all things considered. If you'll pardon the imperfect lighting for my picture, I used this as...
Back
Top Bottom