• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ananfal

Start Ups With Great Power

Raikus was taken aback slightly by Ghost's quick rejoinder. He hadn't meant to offend the other person, nor imply anything about his hearing. "I'm sorry if I offended you. That was certainly not my intention. You're right, I did assume your names weren't real, and that was wrong of me. It's...
  2. Ananfal

"I think they meant real names, Ghost." Raikus said with a small smile, before facing the group and inclining his head slightly. "I said it when I came in, but I'm Raikus, also known as Warper or Warp Star. My specialty is transportation and extraction. I can get you in and get you out of almost...
  3. Ananfal

Raikus sighed softly. "Are you asking about what's going on in the city that we should stop, or what we can do to stop it?" He asked to clarify her question, leaning back in the seat he had chosen, looking at all the other faces in the group. "Or both? Because sharing what we individually can do...
  4. Ananfal

Raikus finally made it to the other Clark's, recovered somewhat from his near-deadly experience due to the refreshing walk. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he entered the building and immediately made his way over to the small group forming, giving a nod to Kaly and the others. "Raikus, also...
  5. Ananfal

Raikus read the messages in the chat in a slight state of shock, hands shoved deep into his hoodie pockets. He could... Yeah, he could get there. Of course he could. Closing his eyes to bring up his mental map, he tried to concentrate enough to warp there, but couldn't manage it, still shaken...
  6. Ananfal

<Warper>: I don't have to take this abuse. *goes off in a huff* And with that he went offline with a sigh and a slight smile, looking forward to the weekend to come.
  7. Ananfal

<Warper>: Weekend is fine with me... Um, what's today again? <Warper>: Don't blame me, I don't have a watch.
  8. Ananfal

Raikus wracked his brain to see if he could remember where that was. Ah yes, he could easily get there. <Warper>: If anyone does need transport, I'm always available. When will this meeting take place? <Warper>: And I agree, I think more than information needs to be discussed and shared at this...
  9. Ananfal

<Warper>: Assuming I don't already know. ;) He grinned. Yes, that was sufficiently creepy enough.
  10. Ananfal

<Warper>: He was also the god of precious metals like gold, since everything under the earth's crust fell under his domain. He's often the most underrated of the 3 brothers. Raikus smiled slightly. He loved mythology, and just knowledge in general. He knew all sorts of random facts. Almost like...
  11. Ananfal

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

"I'm not a boy either. I suppose they didn't really know where to put me. I think it would have been better if I was roomed alone, but this is where they told me to go and so I went." Clarisse was obviously a bit frustrated by the girl's questions. How were they supposed to know what the...
  12. Ananfal

<Warper>: I'm not a mod, but I've been here a couple of years. I could maybe answer some questions. Raikus had stumbled upon this chat and the people in it a while ago, his talents hard to hide. Especially when he used them to help out, as he always did. He couldn't just stand back and watch...
  13. Ananfal

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

@Warrior of Fire
  14. Ananfal

The 'she' I used in my last post was probably referring to my Horsea, who is a female, and who I will be narrating actions for as though she was an actual character. I'll try to refer to her as Mazu more often, and make it very clear who my pronouns are referring to in the future. EDIT: I did...
  15. Ananfal

Clarisse isn't exactly shy, just a bit standoffish and quiet. They don't like a lot of people but they hate misunderstandings and ignorance more. If anyone asks them a question, they're going to answer it as best they can, just so that they don't have to repeat themselves again.
  16. Ananfal

That's alright, as long as you're willing to listen and keep an open mind. :) It'll probably get explored some within the RP if people ask Clarisse about it, so you can learn some stuff there. Or if you're curious, ask me any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them.
  17. Ananfal

I agree with Max, but if you're asking what gender they were assigned at birth, then that would be female. Their birth name was Clara, but they changed it to Clarisse after they figured out that they felt more comfortable with a gender neutral name. (It's still a bit feminine but they needed...
  18. Ananfal

Thanks! >.< I'm glad that you're enjoying this as much as I am! I guess no one else noticed that I was using they/them pronouns for Clarisse the whole time? It's why I was a bit confused that they got roomed with the girls instead of solo but I guess it just adds more drama!
  19. Ananfal

Start Ups Femme Fatale

Rhyddid let out a soft giggle, a smile gracing her face at the thought of sneaking past so many guards and lasers and other security devices... Oh it just gave her a thrill! And the thing they were stealing. Yeah, that too. It was supposed to be shiny, and she liked shiny. "Aye aye, sir Sergeant...
  20. Ananfal

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Clarisse whirled around in surprise at the sudden entry, their eyes widening slightly at the seemingly constant stream of chatter from the person whom they could only assume was going to be their roommate. Oh, this was going to be hell, they could just tell. "Florina, Daniel. My partner, Mazu."...
Back
Top Bottom