Search results for query: *

1. M

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Moba popular is SEA Malaysia Singapore Philippines Thailand even Latin America
  2. M

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

The price is what there selling it for Nintendo is porting wii u games full priced and no ond bats an eye lol
  3. M

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Champions cup is fresh fun idea. Looking forward
  4. M

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Game looks better than sword and shield Can’t wait for it
  5. M

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I’m from Canada. We love anime culture and the people who bullied people in high school for Pokémon were too stupid to get into university :wynaut::lapras:
  6. M

I’m in college and nobody care if you play Pokémon. Pretty normalized here
  7. M

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

This is movie just looks terrible I don’t know people just lump 3DGC hate all together because this movie Dragon quest everyone story 3DGC looks way better This just looks garbage
  8. M

Not saying to delay a game. I’m saying plan it out that it’s not yearly release Utilize spin off games to main interest with tcg and anime. Delaying a game would imply they movies a game from original release date
  9. M

So Masuda litteraly a game is better with more development time lol Then take the development time and don’t do yearly releases
  10. M

Pokemon right is like McDonald’s. Fast food. Zelda and Mario are like gourmet food. Gourmet food tastes longer to make than fast food
  11. M

Best solution for gamefreak is stop making Pokemon games a yearly thing Utlitze spin off games by other studios to keep Pokemon interest high during Pokemon skip years But I honestly don’t think game freak trusts there ability to make a game that’s ever green and playable for years instead...
  12. M

They said this is the policy moving forward not just this game but every game from here on out Definitely seems to be on purpose
  13. M

I’ll stop. No issues. Really is not the best time to even try have concrete opinion on sword and shield until we get info. I’ll be back next month
  14. M

Everyone who made the games on switch started with new code lol. Mario oddsey isn’t using. Super Mario world 3D engine. Botw isn’t using skyward sword engine etc
  15. M

I don’t get this comparison Sun and moon is a 3ds game a system with 240p resolution that cost 20 dollars cheaper than sword and shield The switch can handle 720p to 10800 resolutions It naturally will have better graphics being on a system with much higher power
  16. M

Not at all and the only reason I’m bringing up graphics is because Masuda used it too dismiss having all Pokemon in game. Sword and shield graphically is by far the worst looking game by first or second party developer of Nintendo that made a game for switch I wouldn’t care about graphics if...
  17. M

That’s fine. I hope you buy and enjoy the games man. My point was the graphics are nowhere near any big Nintendo game on switch level. But everyone has different standards and you have to respect it
  18. M

A 3ds has 240p resolution switch games can be 720p to 1080p It was naturally gonna have better graphics that’s why handheld games cost 20 dollars less than console I dont get that comparison lol
  19. M

Because it’s a console game now. You can get away with it with handhelds but consoles the difference in graphics is much bigger Also Masuda himself said graphics played a part in not having all the Pokemon in the game. The graphics aren’t even good lol
  20. M

I’m not one of those posters who are telling others not to buy the game lol I could care less. Do what makes you hapo you quoted me saying it’s easy to say the graphics are bad because I don’t make games Nobody on this site makes the games. Might as well have no dissuasion lol Look I’m not...
Back
Top Bottom