• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Mellow Ezlo

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Ah, must have missed that. My bad.
  2. Mellow Ezlo

Just noticed this. @Tood are you a double voter? The vote count was normal until your vote.
  3. Mellow Ezlo

This makes me really really want to reevaluate Minish. She hasn't been as townie as I expect her to, and I know that could be from being in 3 games at once, but usually if I can't confidently townread her it's because she's scum.
  4. Mellow Ezlo

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman Just gonna go here. Apologies for not being around a whole lot, I'm in a more active game on ZD atm that's been consuming most of my time. I agree that Deku should be a lesser priority lynch for now. I hadn't crunched the numbers before. I also agree that HD looks...
  5. Mellow Ezlo

Honestly, I'm leaning towards Deku, but the Survivor claim has me hesitating just a little bit. In funnier's last game, there was a player who became third party part way through but started off as town. I don't remember if there was another indep, but regardless, if funnier did include an indep...
  6. Mellow Ezlo

So I'll just say it. I stole Midori's main ability night 1, the one that allowed her to get info on either the passive or active components of someone's role. I targeted you with her ability last night. I'm not sure why your role didn't work, but I know you were telling the truth and that it...
  7. Mellow Ezlo

The only info I have, aside from knowing Midori's main ability, is HD's passive ability. I was going to check Deku actually, but after HD claimed the investigation thing I wanted to verify it because there was a lot of investigation compromising roles in this game. I also know his active...
  8. Mellow Ezlo

I have my ways. Going back through my earlier interactions with Midori and my recent response to Minish should say enough. I'm not sure I buy it. Funnier throwing in one character specifically designed to be a Survivor, I would believe that. I'm not sure I buy that he randomly included survivor...
  9. Mellow Ezlo

That's... a really easy claim. Do you have any abilities at all, active or passive? You don't need to say what they are.
  10. Mellow Ezlo

Sure thing. I only know her main ability though, which was to get information on either the passive or active part of someone's role, along with like "50% investigative and 50% protective" kinda thing.
  11. Mellow Ezlo

Last drug you've used (if ever)

I drank root beer today. That has caffeine in it. Caffeine is a drug. I also partake in the consumption of mild alcoholic beverages every now and then. Alcohol is a drug. I'm hardcore ik.
  12. Mellow Ezlo

HD was telling the truth about the investigations thing, just for the record. Deku needs to come in and say something. He looks really scummy after yesterday's lynch. @Spiritual Mask Salesman can you explain again why you felt the need to tie up the votes? Were you trying to protect Deku or...
  13. Mellow Ezlo

I mean I literally wasn't home and knew I wasn't going to be lol. Lives are a thing. I often don't vote if I know I'll need to miss EoD for whatever reason, especially if I'm feeling unsure.
  14. Mellow Ezlo

The reason I didn't vote was simply because I knew I wouldn't be around at EoD. Didn't think the lynch was going to change the way it did, otherwise I would've put my vote on Deku. The Snowy lynch reeks of scum, especially the people who seemingly voted in an attempt to save Deku, particularly...
  15. Mellow Ezlo

So I just found out I'm going to a friend's place for dinner, leaving in about 20 min so I won't be around at EoD. I have mixed feelings about the Deku lynch. He said he had finals so it's easy to excuse not reading properly and not being present, but at the same time Deku is incredibly...
  16. Mellow Ezlo

Yeah, you're right. I was kinda thinking "let's prove his claim first, lynch him if he's lying, and if he's telling the truth we can decide how to handle him later" but I realize we would essentially still be in the same position as we are now. Didn't really think it through all that much lol...
  17. Mellow Ezlo

tbh, the main reason I haven't cared about Deku much this game is because I know he was focusing on finals over the past few days. This is a very fair analysis though of Deku's playstyle, and goes to show why I hate having to try reading him because he plays the exact same scummy way whether...
  18. Mellow Ezlo

The reason I kept my vote on Ex was because he kept refusing to claim, which seemed really silly. I made a post towards the end of the day that explained why I wasn't going to switch to Tood or you, so I just kept it on Ex, though I thought I made it fairly clear that I was really torn. After...
Back
Top Bottom