Search results for query: *

1. P

It's a shame we never had a league/tournament where Ash used all of his Pokemon

Could be that Ash's Bulbasaur is a favorite among the series creator(s) and, from checking around, only absent in the XY saga. Regarding many Kanto Pokemon in Johto, I noticed that 2 of the Gym Leaders, Morty and Chuck, are the only ones with no Johto Pokemon in their team. Is it difficult to...
  2. P

Your favorite character-of-the-day?

Lara Laramie (Ponyta) Ethan (6 Magnemites) Chigusa (Hitmontop) Timmy Grimm (Dusklops) Paris (Lopbunny) Misha (Purrlion) Mirror characters (Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Jessie, James) Jump Master (exaggerative old man) Regina (Glaceon) These ones just stood out to me more per region (OI included).
  3. P

It's a shame we never had a league/tournament where Ash used all of his Pokemon

Animation budget. For Pokemon's reason, since Unova League, it's to keep their main focus on mostly their region discovered Pokemon (with few exceptions for Pikachu and Riolu/Lucario). Due to that, Kalos and Alola followed along, but I'm unsure about Galar.
  4. P

How long do you give it until Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket returns?

Oh, Ash/Team Rocket/other companions/villains will still journey on. We're just heading to the horizons to focus on different characters mainly. I want them to surprise us on their appearances, instead of spoiling them on some magazine(s) or hacked sources. I also want their returns to be...
  5. P

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

Yeah, I'm dumb. I got so over focused on the titles alone, I didn't slowly process the information they presented. I must apologize.
  6. P

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I suppose it's not possible for Max to have some of the appearance for May? It will be exposition filled, but I guess it will be something for the viewers. Regarding the MPM Journeys epilogue here, the only episode I had a problem with was the Squirtle episode, where to me it feels confusing to...
  7. P

Well... https://soranews24.com/2023/03/28/satoshi-ashs-voice-actress-almost-couldnt-make-it-through-final-pokemon-anime-recording-session/ https://www.cbr.com/pokemon-ash-japanese-actor-emotional-final-recording-session/ ...yeah. It seem to have started. Best we allow Ms. Matsumoto to relax...
  8. P

I'm proud. Ash has been through so much for these 26 years, it is time for him to rest and allow others to take their chances. His adventures has been questionably enjoyable to trek through, from the start of his journey, to many many MANY mindboggling decisions, to fantastic comebacks, and...
  9. P

How would you write Ash off

I enjoyed the final episode of Ash's main focus story too, but what I would have loved to see more in a still shot(s) is: -Ash meeting up with ALL of his supporters and traveling companions once more (people and Pokemon) -Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet getting occasional fights with Ash...
  10. P

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

To me, if they did add in Ho-Oh, it would feel more of a check list, than an episode. Similar to how Misty and Brock left here.
  11. P

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

I'm keeping hope Ash, Team Rocket, and the major lot of co-protagonists/supporters, will return in some Specials. Movies may be stretching longer with their habit of overpacking "necessary time" while risking the plot to be a random factor instead of the focus story. Time for the voice actors...
  12. P

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

I would say because we know one writer who is very experienced with Pokemon since episode 3 of the Kanto saga, towards now. But due to these 11 episodes not entirely written by him, from researching the upcoming episodes, I'm bracing myself for the worst. Regarding the 4 Pokemon shown with Ash...
  13. P

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Ah, but you forgot this. Therefore, Leon would have allowed anyone to fight at their full strength at this final battle. Including Cynthia, who we've seen wield Mega Evolution and Dynamax. Z-Move unknown as it seems she doesn't use any in the Sun/Moon games (correct me otherwise).
  14. P

From what I gathered watching the subbed episode of 129, Leon suggested to scrap the only one gimmick per use and instead change it to each gimmick can be used once per battle. Applying to all battling trainers. So Leon too would have access to other gimmicks if he had them. Reason is, he's...
  15. P

Man, Kyodaimax Intelleon when? :( As others have said, all of Ash's previous Pokemon, owned or released, made their appearances. Including Ambipom. That surprised me. Animation superb, got 3 episodes left for Journeys supposedly, glad I was also able to watch these 4 episodes of Ash VS Leon...
  16. P

Review JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

Overwhelming Victory? This was underwhelming nonsense!! So instead of extending this one episode into at least 2 episodes (yeah, 3 would have been nice, huh), we get 2 episodes of recaps. This is strangely similar to how DP pulled this with their 2 clip shows that could have extended the Tobias...
  17. P

Who was the worst trainer for Ash to lose to in a Pokémon league? Cameron or Tobias?

Cameron. Since the first meeting, he is scatter brained all the way to his last appearance. He has formidable Pokemon due to his high luck yet low focus, which seem to be a pretty common favorite for the "high class". What would I kill for Ash to beat Cameron throughout Journeys. Lucario V...
  18. P

Review JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Regarding Gengar's Shadow Ball finishing off Grimmsnarl, I believe the Gigantimax ghost used Max Ooze, which powers up its Special Attack while in the battle.
  19. P

Review JN094: The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Decent episode. I like to suggest that instead of Team Rocket steal plot, have Gloom (or Vileplume/Bellossom) interact with Ash, setting up a possible rematch of Ash VS Erika. There's a few Gym Leaders I wish Ash would face again, along with Drayden and Marlon.
  20. P

Dawn without new Pokemon

There could be a possibility that Dawn may have other Pokemon in her reserves (or box). Perhaps she just won't rotate. Here's a thought. So it was mentioned that Dawn also traveled through Hoenn, Johto, and Unova. Any reason why she has yet to tackle Kanto, as there are Contests there? Any...
Back
Top Bottom