• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? Blue version, although the first game I finished was Gold.
  2. T

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

I recently replayed Blue, and I really enjoyed it. What I liked the most was that the Pokemon and moves were so much more limited. The only things that bugged me were the lack of Exp. bar and Running Shoes.
  3. T

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

My favorite move would probably have to be Sacred Fire, if only because it's Ho-oh exclusive, fire-type, and looks really cool. My least favorite move would probably be Confuse Ray/Supersonic, because when NPCs use it, you're trapped for at least a few turns, and you never hit, but when you use...
  4. T

What Pokemon games does everyone have?

I have, or have had at some point and lost, about every game except Mystery Dungeon Red, Stadium 1, and Puzzle League, I believe..
  5. T

How do you get your team?

Re: How do you get youre team? I usually don't have more than one of any type, then just pick one of the first I see, and whatever looks like it would be cool/useful after that.
  6. T

Pokemon D/P/Pt Scamble

What if somebody were to try and get a certain number of wins in the Battle Tower with their scrambled team, though, or some other post-game goal?
  7. T

Should Kanto reappear in Generation V?

I'd like to see Kanto appear in some sort of spin-off game. It'd be interesting to see more spin-offs taking place in regions from the main series.
  8. T

Super-effective matchups that make no sence.

Maybe not as much unpredictable as unblockable. You can't really block an earthquake, and Normal-type attacks require no thought or something.
  9. T

[Pt] How long does it take you to go through the Distortion World?

I didn't time myself, so I'm not sure how long it took me. I'd assume somewhere from half an hour to an hour.
  10. T

Pokemon towns/cities too small?

I'm pretty sure they only show you the important buildings and a few filler ones, and you're supposed to assume that the cities are much bigger. A realistic city would take hours to get through, especially to buildings farther away from the Pokemon Center.
  11. T

Which starter did you choose?

I don't really have a favorite starter. I've chosen a different one each time.
  12. T

Will HG/SS be a bust?

I've played it in Japanese, and it's one of my favorite games without readable text. They don't radically change too much, and they're remakes of some of the most beloved games. There's really no way they'll be a bust.
  13. T

Which Pokemon Did You Start With in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

In Blue, I was Machop with Torchic, and later Torchic with Totodile when I restarted. In Darkness, Meowth, later Torchic with Totodile again. In Sky, I was a Shinx with a Phanpy.
  14. T

What Button Do You Press?

I've done tons of things. I've speed-smashed A, pressed A,B,X,Y, traced the Poke Ball on the bottom screen, tapped A/B in tune with the music, and I'm sure a few more I can't remember at the moment.
  15. T

How often do you go to the Wi-Fi Plaza?

I go from time to time, and it's pretty fun. Also, the Mew Room is randomly occurring? I thought it was only available for a limited time, because of some event?
  16. T

Blastoise uses water jets for high-speed tackles?

There are Steel-type Pokemon, so it seems reasonable.
  17. T

Maybe the cannons were growing inside all along, and the shell just opened up when they matured during evolution.
  18. T

I can't believe I haven't caught that Pokemon!

In Diamond, I somehow managed to beat the League without even seeing a Tentacool.
  19. T

Dex entries might exaggerate, but I don't think they ever straight-out lie. It does learn moves like Skull Bash and Rapid Spin, which could be strengthened by a jet of water.
  20. T

When you name your character....

Up until Generation IV, I just used the default names, which were always all caps. Now, I only capitalize the first letter.
Back
Top Bottom