Search results for query: *

1. T

Restarting Bulbacast

Is anyone else interested in starting Bulbacast up again? I'd be a happy volunteer for any Bulbacast episode, but the recording program I have can only record up to 15 minutes.
  2. T

Favorite Anime Opening/Endings

Self-explanatory. I've got five of each: Openings: Sorario Days, Gurren Lagann Opening Buso Renkin Opening, the title eludes me. Haruka Kanata, second Naruto opening. Tonight Tonight Tonight, fourth Bleach opening. The World, first Death Note opening. Endings: Minna no Peace, third...
  3. T

Brisingr!

How many people here are fans of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini? I'm a huge fan of the series, and I've been reading the books for years. The third book, Brisingr, just came out, and after attending the midnight release party, I devoured it. Has anyone else here already read it, or...
  4. T

The World Ends With You Club

Otherwise known as It's a Wonderful World, it's an amazing game. I just got it a few days ago, and I've been playing it like crazy. It's an amazing game, and incredibly innovative. Any other fans of the game here?
  5. T

Ninjas or Pirates?

Personally, I say Ninjas, but what do you all think?
  6. T

Thunder Stone

Team Rocket stole the Thunder Stone in DP74 (the Pikachu vs. Raichu ep), right? Do you think they'll ever use it? The only two Pokemon that evolve with that stone are Eevee and Pikachu, so if they do, they'll wind up with either a Jolteon or a Raichu, which would be really interesting.
  7. T

Bleach: Memories of Nobody and Death Note Live-Action Theatrical Releases

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Fathom Events has put the theatrical release of both of those movies on two weekdays? That's a really bad marketing strategy, and a pretty bad idea anyway, as hardly anyone will go to a 2-hour 7:30 movie on a weekday night.
  8. T

Make your own Internet acronym!

Ok, here's how it works. I start it out, with a random combination of letters. The next person comes up with a meaning for those letters, then comes up with some letters of their own. Example: Me: DRY Next Poster: Deranged Rampaging Yams. ZLOL. Poster after that: Zookeepers Laugh Out...
  9. T

COMPLETE: Death (Game, PG)

Death Death. It creeps up upon the best of us, and it’s finally gotten him. I refused to believe it, at first. They said he was dead, I said he was missing. I waited every day, hoping he’d come back, until that day, the day I was shown proof, the day I saw his body. I wept then, and I wept...
  10. T

A theory on Ash's 'never aging'

One could think about it this way: Does a week pass between each episode? Each episode would take place the next day, some covering more than one day, sometimes multiple in the same day. With this theory, Ash would have aged a little over a year since the series began, so he wouldn't have...
  11. T

Will(OT, PG13)

Well, an idea popped into my head, and I decided to write a new fic. The premise is that after the events of DP?, Team Galactic became a police force, and fought what they once were, criminals. Unfortunately, about twenty years later, they recieved an offer, from an unknown source. With that...
  12. T

Could anyone help?

I have two problems. One, whenever I try to upload an avatar, it won't show up. Also, I find myself unable to change the theme. When I use the thing at the bottom, it only lasts for one page, and the one in my profile won't work.
  13. T

Golden Journey[Game, PG] (Chapter 20 finally up!)

This is a fic I've written based on the events of Pokemon Gold and Silver, with several twists. I've written it because I liked the games, but also to tide us over until possible GSC Remakes are released. It might not be that good, but if it isn't, please tell me, as I'd like to make it better...
  14. T

Major Super Smash Bros. Pokemon News!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pokemon_trainer.html A Pokemon Trainer is going to be one of the characters!
  15. T

Burmy for Munchlax?

Anyone want to trade a Burmy for a Munchlax? Friend code 5026 1556 5530. The Munchlax is level 1.
  16. T

Burmy for Munchlax?

Anyone want to trade a Burmy for a Munchlax?
  17. T

Just a note

Misty DIDN'T win the Whirl Cup. She lost to some trainer with a Feraligatr.
  18. T

Is it just me,or...

Does Paul seem like the G/S/C rival with purple hair?
  19. T

Does anyone know where the move deleter is?

I need to make my Lucario forget Strength.
  20. T

Does anyone else find it strange that...

You can get a SNORLAX from an egg?I mean,it ONLY weighs about a THOUSAND pounds.
Back
Top Bottom