Search results for query: *

1. Rajas20

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

If it's for specials to show her growth in Hoenn and beyond I'm fine with it but when it comes to seeing Ash then time needs to pass otherwise those words in the last episode would mean nothing. I would hope Yajima has some form of input when she eventually makes a return of some sort.
  2. Rajas20

Why are grass types poorly treated in the anime? Why are some starters more used and others not?

I'd have to say grass starters are pretty much done well mostly, Bulbasaur had amazing growth as a Pokemon, Bayleef is awesome, Sceptile is one of the monsters owned by Ash, Torterra was really good until his final stage, Snivy was one of the bright spots of BW along with Krookodile and even is...
  3. Rajas20

What if Ash had no traveling companions?

At the end of the day, I watch the journey for Ash and Pikachu mostly. Ash and his rest of Pokemon also do quite well for me in that I'm invested in their growth as a team. Now while I like nearly all of his companions to differing extents (Not Max), they're all there to add a bit of variance...
  4. Rajas20

Personally think she would be a bit different to her XY counterpart, they'd ofc push the limits with her being in love with Ash, funny faces etc and maybe even put her in a situation or two for comedic effect which I personally would rather not see. Most importantly I believe it's too early to...
  5. Rajas20

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

He was embarrassing trainers enough, he held back his true Ace XD
  6. Rajas20

Wonderful time to be alive tbh
  7. Rajas20

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

I'm personally okay with the AU movie and also with a possible mix of a M2 remake with new elements. Saw a lot of ppl angry with it on twitter but I don't really see the problem.
  8. Rajas20

Is pokémon ripping things from other shows?

They're ripping off Super Sentai/Power Rangers
  9. Rajas20

Review SM061: Set Off! Our Ultra Guardians!!

Would have been mature if your first reply wasn't for assumptive but whatever. We have different outlooks and let's leave it there. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the episode.
  10. Rajas20

Well you'd be wrong if that's what you assume, there are many episodes of SM I liked just FYI and I was greatly looking forward to seeing the writers tackle Trials and Grant Trials. So before you assume you know me unknown person, don't ever try and question my opinion on something. I don't give...
  11. Rajas20

Fun? Subjective I suppose but the poor writing took that away. Fun is all well and good but this level of poor writing is just atrocious. The writers make the series so I blame them and the series by extension takes the brunt of that. Define less boring because this is just an anime with silly...
  12. Rajas20

Doesn't change the fact that the battle itself was horrible as usual. SM upgrade their animation and never use it on the one thing Pokemon was known for, Battles. Instead it's used to show us all this useless ripoff shit. The only reason they let it be caught so easily is just to rush it as...
  13. Rajas20

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Sigh... bit of a generic TRio episode here with a comedic twist? Pretty SM if you ask me.
  14. Rajas20

This episode was bad, The AF remodeled the school into a Batmanesque secret base really? No The weird material to make their suit which covers their actual clothes into tight fit suits? Weird and impractical. How much of you all were expecting this big fight between Bewear and Buzzwole when it...
  15. Rajas20

Preview SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

I wish that was the punishment for Kidnapping in real life.
  16. Rajas20

The explanation is he got a demotion like k then... TRio literally does nothing unless they want to kidnap Pikachu... Everything else is a Bewear gag...
  17. Rajas20

SM doesn't care about their characters, don't make me laugh. they've totally done a hack job on Lillie and tried to add game moments here and there just to sell lies. That resting her head on Solgaleo moment? Just to promote game nostalgia, The outfit change? totally ruined something that had so...
  18. Rajas20

Music New Opening theme "Future Connection" starts February 8th

Sorry about that sigh...
  19. Rajas20

What's there to get? Trial was done since episode 5-6? Ilima now appears for a random COTD moment? What's the point, they're misusing great game characters for nothing important so yes, it's absolute crap just to fill time.
  20. Rajas20

Took him long enough I guess, at this point I doubt he'd be interesting to me anyways. Writers seem to be throwing random things in each episode just to fill time.
Back
Top Bottom