• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Review S10 EP40: Top-Down Training!

Scott, you need to re-read the thread. Actually, screw that. I'll spell it out for you. The first person who mentioned ANYTHING about any voices at ALL.... ...was Sketch. The first person to mention anything about Sarah... ...was Lisa. The first person to go off topic with VA stuff that...
  2. K

Battle styles?

I'm, for the most part, defensive. I loving using Taunt and Torment, and most of my Pokemon are either tanks or sponges...that is, they either have high defenses and high either attack or special attack, or they just have ludicrously high defenses and lots of status moves. My Pokemon choices are...
  3. K

Kiruka's Spritage, featuring DP-based works

Here you go, Butler. In case you're wondering why it's this big, I measure my works' height in Sableyes. That is, I take Sableye's DP battle sprite, stack them, and use them as height references. If you're wondering why I do that, it's because Sableye is awesome. P.S., if you don't like the...
  4. K

As you may or may not have read in my sig, I'm not taking requests from anyone but Blunty. Therefore, I wouldn't treat it as a request so much as a suggestion. That is, if you want me to do anything for you, I do NOT want you bugging me about when it's going to be done. I went through that crap...
  5. K

My first try at spriting.

I personally do my spriting in MS Paint, and then port them to Fireworks if I need to do anything special, such as for a banner. MS Paint, as much as it's outdating, is good for the simplicities like pixel by pixel work, and doesn't lag as much as Fireworks does with some of its functions. As...
  6. K

That's everything of mine that's recent. In case you can't tell, I used the male and female trainer sprites from the DP intro as a base for all of these trainer sprites. I'll probably start experimenting with more poses and stuff later. In case you don't know who's who...on the top row is...
  7. K

Kiruka's Random Ficlets

No, that is not the name of my story. Most of what I write, Pokemon-wise, is fairly short, and I don't want to be cluttering up the fanfiction section. Most of what I've written has been short stories, describing the lives of some of the characters I contributed to Pokemon Academy. I only have...
Back
Top Bottom