Search results for query: *

1. P

TEEN: The Power of Three

So I thought I'd have a go at writing a Pokémon fanfic. I'd rather have the work speak for itself, however, and as such I won't be making much use of author's notes. I will take questions, though, but don't be surprised if I come across as illusive with my answers! All I think you need to know...
  2. P

The Empowered (original, not sure about rating)

Like I said in the title, not sure what to rate this. There are some minor curses and there will be some gore and minor sexual content later on so... Anyway, before I start, this is a story loosely based on a few animes I've seen, but it's not a fanfic. It's basically about a group of girls in...
  3. P

Top 10 bands/artists (music)

Very simple topic here. Basically you rate the bands or artists the last person posted then post your ten favourites. This is purely to get an idea of what music my fellow Bulbagardeners are into. While posting opinions is encouraged, debates are not. Bickering will be reported. Since there's...
  4. P

European elections

I know, a politics thread not about America. Shocking. So, voting for the European elections took place today, as well as other local elections. I personally find many of the parties here in Britain to be disgusting - after all the damage Labour and the Conservatives have done over the years I...
  5. P

Sagely advice topic.

I was on a Wikipedia binge today and found a fantastic little 1990s relic. Baz Luhrmann: Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) This was a pop single in 1999, based on a 1997 Chicago Tribune column by Mary Schmich. Full of brilliant advice. This got me thinking. What advice did I have...
  6. P

Counting with song titles

Simple idea, could be quite difficult as we get further on. Basically, each person posts the name of a song, and who it's by. Each song must have a number in it somewhere (either in digits or spelt out). There are a few rules though: One title per post. No double posting. Foreign names for...
  7. P

BMGF Battle of the Bands - Idea thread.

First things first, I think this is the right place - I don't venture out of the Pokémon and RP forums much. If it isn't, please move as appropriate. Now that's out of the way, here's an idea I got from another forum. The Battle of the Bands. So Mr. de Verde, what exactly are you talking...
  8. P

Your Life's Soundtrack

Another export game. Dunno if we had it already, but I didn't see it here. This one requires some kind of music library or playlist on your computer or on some kinda MP3 Player. Load your track listing, put it on shuffle/random/whatever, and for each track you get, that will be one of your songs...
  9. P

Above Poster's Theme Song

Pretty much what it says on the tin - suggest a song you think represents the above poster well, and give a reason why and/or a sample of the lyrics. Don't be intentionally insulting, and try and take the recommendations with a bit of jest - any srs biznis will be reported. Seeing as I'm the...
  10. P

Error on Javachat

If this is misplaced, sorry in advance. So yeah, here's an error I've just been getting while trying to join #bulbagarden, now that my connection is stable... for now. Any idea what's going on or how to sort it? I've tried refreshing but no luck. D=
  11. P

Orre Enigma [ORIGINAL, possibly PG-13]

Chapter 1: Shipping the Cast [Bryan] A good day. My name is Bryan Hayward, known as the Spirit of Slateport. I’m a Pokémon Trainer and Coordinator and, as the nickname some have given me might have hinted at, I am from Slateport City, Hoenn. Recently, I competed at the Johto League, having...
  12. P

The Band Name Game

Sup bulbagarden, Nebula here importing a game from another forum to your doorstep. In this game, you post the name of a band (must be a real band). Sounds simple, yeah? Not quite. There are some rules, otherwise this wouldn't be a game - it would just be a chance to post the name of a band. Duh...
  13. P

How would Hollywood butcher this game?

Generally, movies based on video games are awful (there are exceptions - Resident Evil wasn't too bad). Just look at Lara Croft: Tomb Raider or the Super Mario Bros. Movie for example. Super Mario Bros. was particularly bad - dark and edgy setting, Bowser being a humanoid dinosaur rather than...
  14. P

New region - name pending

I'm having a go at one of those fake regiony things. I have the badges and the "town map", plus names for the towns, Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champion. Badges: Hazard: Given away by Pidgeon City's Sycorax, the Hazard Badge allows owners to use Cut. Sycorax uses Poison-type Pokémon...
  15. P

The AMV thread

I assume this is where it goes. So yeah, in here we post some of our favourite Pokémon AMVs. For those who don't know, AMV stands for "Anime Music Video". Basically, it's anime footage set to music. There are a few different varients, such as the slideshow (where the only footage is pictures)...
Back
Top Bottom