• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VII: LF Marshadow codes

I have redeemed marshadows, are you interested?
  2. S

LF: SHINY VOLTORB AND TRAPINCH

Low level preferred. Obviously I would like them BR but seeing as I dont have many BR i can't complain too much. I have events and shinys (mostly casual) let me know what you are looking for. Preferably I would like Voltorb in a Moon Ball and Trapinch in a Nest ball or Beast ball. If it's...
  3. S

GEN VI: LF: Shinys FT: Shinys, Legendaries, and Events

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my Shiny Hunting Thread! Below you can see my current list of wants. I am looking for any Battle Ready Mons but specifically any that would be good on a Trick Room Team (including ones with Trick Room). The rest of the shinys on the list are passive wants but I am...
  4. S

GEN VII: LF Infiltrator Seviper

Ive been breeding a ton of these guys for a shiny. Its in a luxury ball still need one?
  5. S

WTT Shinies

Awesome! Might I inquire as to what ball it is in? Check out my thread on Pokemon forever and let me know if there are any events or shinys you see you might like. LF: Shinys in Gen 6 FT: Shinys and Events
  6. S

WTT Shinies

Hi! is your fomantis still available?
  7. S

LF Marshadow codes

Sorry, i didnt get home until really late today. DO you think you;ll be available to trade tomorrow?
  8. S

LF Marshadow codes

That's fine! I can trade for that! I'll be home later this evening. If the code doesn't work I can just trade u the marshadow. Please leave the dusknoir in gen 6. I would prefer it there.
  9. S

LF Marshadow codes

I also have to ask where you are from and if you can accept US codes
  10. S

LF Marshadow codes

Nope! Do you have any other events?
  11. S

LF Marshadow codes

I have some extra codes. DO you have any shinys?
  12. S

GEN VII: Looking for Marshadow

ok, good luck!
  13. S

GEN VII: Looking for Marshadow

Hi! Do you have any low level shinys?
  14. S

GEN VI: LF: Shinys in Gen 6 FT: Shinys and Events

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my Shiny Hunting Thread! Below you can see my current list of wants. IVs not needed but appreciated. Please help and I am interested in shinys also not on the list, but I would prefer to keep event legendarys for quest shinys. Id like everything lvl 40 or lower. I...
  15. S

LF Marshadow codes

Haha, I dont care about the plus sign, just what game they are actually in. :) Are they all in X/Y or ORAS?
  16. S

LF Marshadow codes

I dont think the codes will work in India, but I can trade you a marshadow. What shinys do you have? im looking for Koffing, Male Burmy, Seviper, Staryu, and Venonat.
  17. S

GEN VII: LF Marshadow (EDIT: Got it! Thanks!)

Sorry, I didn't think of that. Thanks for doing your due diligence. Something simple like luxury or primer should be fine. I'm making u work on this...lol that wasn't my intention. Also, would you prefer the code or just to trade. If just the code that makes my like easier do you have...
  18. S

wish i had that luck in Y, lol
  19. S

cool! i was looking at the pedia and it looked hard to get. how many eggs until you got the shiny?
  20. S

OMG thats awesome! how you do that??
Back
Top Bottom