Search results for query: *

1. M

Should we presume that moves that were retired from SwSh and SV are permanently retired?

It seems that all moves that were unavailable in SwSh are also unavailable in SV (correct me if I'm wrong and there are exceptions, please). Should we presume, then, that all of the moves that were retired in SwSh (as well as the few moves that were available in SwSh but not SV, NOT including...
  2. M

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I wonder if this gen’s villainous team will be actual criminals rather than petty delinquents like we’ve gotten the past two gens.
  3. M

SwSh Labels for original clothes?

For both the male and female, what are the names/labels for the original clothes they came in at the beginning of the game? I'm trying to customize my characters to their original appearances but I cannot find their original clothes among the very large list of clothing options I have currently.
  4. M

What requirements need to be met in order for Chloe to be considered a main character?

It seems pretty clear at this point that Chloe was intended to be the third main character for JN, just not from the very beginning as she needed some development. But Bulbapedia is still labeling her as a supportive character. What guidelines does Bulbapedia follow that decides whether to grant...
  5. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In HGSS, how do you rematch Juggler Irwin, Pokéfan Beverly, and Pokéfan Derek? Is it even possible to rematch the three mentioned trainers? Unlike every other entry in the Pokégear, there are no dates and times in which they can be called for rematches (according to both Bulbapedia and Serebii)...
  6. M

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

On Barry's Platinum team page, it says that his team gets a 10-level increase after entering the Hall of Fame 10 times. I can affirm that that is not true; I entered the HoF 11 times (with only the first run being against the Elite Four/Cynthia's weaker/initial teams) and Barry's team levels are...
  7. M

Why won’t Barry’s post-game team get stronger? In my Platinum version, I have cleared the Hall of Fame 11 times (with only the first time being the weaker Elite Four/Cynthia teams). According to Bulbapedia, Barry’s post-game team at the battleground should increase in level by 10 after entering...
  8. M

MIs there a known bug/glitch in the Battle Arena in Emerald where even if you lose a battle, your streak doesn’t end? I lost a seventh battle due to points, but it didn’t end my streak. I battled Greta’s gold symbol team two rounds later. Is there a glitch where this can happen, or am I just...
  9. M

Let me know how it goes please! Especially if the rival scene expires after a certain point
  10. M

Is Sprout Tower completely optional in Gen 2? People have claimed that Sprout Tower is needed to progress past Route 32 but I can confirm that’s not true. I’m asking mainly because of the rival scene that takes place at the top. I was wondering if that scene still takes place if Sprout Tower is...
  11. M

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Which episode did Chloe first meet Team Rocket?
  12. M

In the Battle Factory in Emerald, due to a glitch, having a high streak in the Battle Tower makes it so that the NPC's in the factory automatically start with Pokémon with high IV's. People keep saying that that puts me at a disadvantage, but unless I'm missing something, doesn't that mean I...
  13. M

Is Sprout Tower optional in GSC? I know it isn't in HGSS
  14. M

So in the Fight Area in DP, the rival (I’ll refer to him as Barry from here on) is normally available for battle on Saturday and Sunday. I’ve been doing that for a while without any issues, but after I defeated the Elite Four 20 times (which is when Barry’s Pokémon levels all increase by 10), I...
  15. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

In my sword version, I keep on changing my switch’s date while making sure the time is at night, turning my game off at Freezington and restarting, but I cannot get Oleana to appear. It’s weird because in my shield, I was able to get Oleana to appear from the get-go. I can guarantee that I...
  16. M

(Gen 5) What’s the name of the theme that plays in the lighthouse in Liberty Garden? Is there a YouTube video that plays the theme?
  17. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

In Pokémon Go, are the raid bosses considered Dynamax Pokémon?
  18. M

Does anyone know where the hidden tinymushroom is on route 229 in diamond/pearl (I don’t think it’s in Platinum)? Bulbapedia says it’s at the end of the pond, but I searched all around the area and couldn’t find it.
  19. M

Figured it out. I need to leave the route and come back.
  20. M

In Diamond/Pearl, am I able to battle the trainers who only battle at certain times of the day (Joggers in morning, Police at night) by changing the DS clock? I know later gens prevent things like this by resetting every time-sensitive event to not occur the next 24 hours when the game time is...
Back
Top Bottom