Search results for query: *

1. Sudhakki

News Pokémon shifting broadcasts from Thursday to Sunday

Yes the Pokémon franchise as a whole is massive, but the truth is that the anime ratings have been steadily declining over the years. This is in spite of its Thursday slot, which didn't even have too much competition. Now, by moving it to a jam packed Sunday timeslot of 6-7 pm, which is the...
  2. Sudhakki

News Pokémon shifting broadcasts from Thursday to Sunday

It is indeed extremely risky to move Pokémon (and Boruto) to Sundays though, not because of the day, but rather due to the 6-7 pm timeslot. That slot has been dominated by Sazae - san and Chibi Maruko-Chan for a long time now, and it is very unlikely that viewers are going to change that, which...
  3. Sudhakki

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Not that I believe these leaks (even if they sound alright), but I think they were saying that these games will have a Kanto after a disaster, which probably means parts of Kanto we already know + new areas (since he said new region). So based on these leaks, it suggests that this game could...
  4. Sudhakki

I still maintain that these games are going to be a re-imagining than direct remakes. Sure they might take cues from Yellow, but it's surely not going to be a direct Switch remake of it. Also, with the new AU universe of Ash for the movies, this might all tie in. I also think that even if these...
  5. Sudhakki

I'm sure the Pokémon Go integration aspects will be very small, and optional such as using the Joycon. It'll still very much feel and function like every core series Pokémon game. Then she also said that with all the hysteria and leaks, it's possible that they may announce it earlier.
  6. Sudhakki

If these games are real, I'm surprisingly hyped for them. Like many, I too started with Kanto, and even if it's not my favourite region, it will be pretty cool to see the region that started it all on the big screen. Furthermore, I'm quite confident that these games will NOT be 1:1 remakes of...
  7. Sudhakki

Yeah, it's probably just like the previous case of 'extreme interest', which turned out to be nothing. And once people naturally get upset over these scans being nothing, he'll end up getting defensive and start condescending people who expected something in the first place.
  8. Sudhakki

Well that, and from what I read, Masuda was pretty ill during that time, so that contributed to making RS the hardest games to make for him. But interestingly, even though the games itself were the hardest to make, due to the fear that the Pokémon phenomenon was over, as well as health issues...
  9. Sudhakki

Oh well, guess it's almost certain that Ohmori will take charge of most major projects, including the upcoming Switch game. Just hope it's more enjoyable than SM and USUM.
  10. Sudhakki

Honestly, I'd still rather see Masuda as the director of the Switch game over Ohmori. The Alola games as a whole just left a bad taste for me, so I'd rather not see Ohmori as the director for the Switch game. However, unlikely as it is, ideally I would like either Morimoto or Unno to be the lead...
  11. Sudhakki

So interestingly, I read that during today's fan meeting, Masuda hesitantly did confirm a new game in production, but quickly changed the topic to ask the crowd who all already had a Switch, and even told people that didn't have one to go buy one soon.
  12. Sudhakki

I liked Blue since he was smug, and could back it up as he was always one step in front of you. But I find Silver to be horribly overrated. He comes across as being a sore loser, always blaming everyone and everything but himself for sucking. Personally, some of my favorite rivals have been a...
  13. Sudhakki

Well besides Kukui confirming the league in the whole class (which also confirmed Kiawe as a potential challenger), they also spoke of Ultra Necrozma with a fair amount of detail. And with the third grand trial over in a couple of weeks, followed by Blacephalon, and now a major foreshadowing of...
  14. Sudhakki

That's one case. Still doesn't change the fact that May has typically been the major month for Pokémon news and reveals, so while far from confirmed, if Pokémon Switch is close to a reveal, then May seems the best bet given past history.
  15. Sudhakki

Well people want a 2 year gen this time for two reasons. Firstly, Nintendo themselves teasing '2018 or later' leaves many fans hopeful for a potential 2018 release and the Switch to a home console is very exciting. I'm quite sure that if Nintendo never mentioned '2018 or later', many fans...
  16. Sudhakki

While it's true the trademark could be for anything, it's quite unlikely to be for TCG, since the last time a TCG was trademarked by all three was way back in 2013. So I still believe this could be a new feature or mechanic for the upcoming game, or as some people have pointed out, mean...
  17. Sudhakki

But if it's trademarked by Creatures Inc, Nintendo and Game Freak, it can only be for a main series game. Any other spinoffs and such do get trademarked, but it's always by someone else, or TPCi. Edit: My bad, the trademark could indeed stand for many things. But still, the fact that there's an...
  18. Sudhakki

Lol what's worse is that when I see USUM, this logo feels more apt, since USUM were truly Ultra Bullshit (my opinion of course, apologies to anyone who does like USUM).
  19. Sudhakki

Even though I like Mystery Dungeon for its story, gameplay is quite a chore. So truthfully, while I'm not opposed to another mystery dungeon, I still prefer the main series hands down, so I would be pretty happy if mystery dungeon is not announced since that would increase the chances of...
  20. Sudhakki

Well the merchandise will officially be known by April 26, so there's a very high chance that there'll be an official announcement from TPC to actually reveal Zeraora. I think they'll reveal Zeraora on their YT channel. After that, it's whether Pokémon decides to have a Direct in May, or whether...
Back
Top Bottom