Search results for query: *

1. I

Omertashipping discussion? Anyone?

Cress wouldn't even react much I don't think. He'd just facepalm and continue what he was doing, because it's Chili and he DOES stuff like that 8U Or he'd tell him to get back to work and stop wasting time. Oh man, Chili would be the stereotypical husband-y figure there. Just like. Holding his...
  2. I

I think Chili would try to avoid talking about his self-esteem issues. :C Cress would have to friggin pull teeth just to get him to open up to him, but I swear to god when he does it'd be a floodgate of emotions.
  3. I

I bet you Chili 'accidentally' spills trays of food on fangirls who get too close to Cress. "Ooooh, Cress, you're so handsome~ you should come traaaaain with us~" "*SPILLS BOWLS OF SOUP* Oh, SORRY girls. Didn't see you there! My mistake. How clumsy."
  4. I

aaaaa babies Chili would SO whine about it too. "nooooooo my bowtie is fine :C" "it's crooked, stupid, i'm going to straighten it for you, you're a waiter not a ragamuffin." "im the best goddamn ragamuffin, don't even, Cress 8|" "yeah yeah, tuck in your shirt too."
  5. I

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Yep! 'Cause I named it. 8D Bahahaha.
  6. I

How do you feel when the ship you named gets widely known...?

I have a few. Absintheshipping (Burgh/Grimsley) is mine, as well as Appealshipping (Zoey/Dawn) and Masqueradeshipping (Lance/Will), not to mention Gleefulshipping (Emmet/Cilan). And a whole bunch of others that only me and my friends will ever use. :U
  7. I

Cress could probably take over a couple of Chili's duties if he feels Chili is overwhelmed or even just needs a little break. I'm not sure Chili would do the same in return since he IS pretty lazy it seems, but. Chili could probably make food for Cress if he notices Cress overworking himself...
  8. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Ooh, I got it! Braiseshipping. :D It uses dry heat to cook, then the food cooks in liquid.
  9. I

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Egoshipping is with Gary, and Gary is not a gym leader. Green/Blue is a gym leader.
  10. I

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Really? :D That's awesome! aaaah I love it when more people ship it. I really like it in the anime the most though, there's more opportunity for it!
  11. I

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Omertashipping (Chili and Cress, OTP and also it has its own thread here for those interested~) Hottieshipping (Morty and Brawly) Poshshipping (Burgh and Will) Frostedglassshipping (Chili and Brycen) Sighshipping (Bugsy and Tate) Earlyshipping (Bugsy and Falkner) Maplesyrupshipping (Cilan and...
  12. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

So I searched the list and there's no name for Pansear/Panpour? O__O; it's literally the only Pokemon shipping I support and it doesn't even have a name! (i was led to believe it was Sizzleshipping, but a quick check of the list said otherwise! o-o) Names for other combos of the monkeys might...
  13. I

What will the second season have in store for Dent/Cilan?

He should have an episode with Cress is what he should do. :I
  14. I

Which Gym Leader Had The Best Portrayal In The Anime?

Chili, without question. We got to see his struggles, we got to see him grow and learn as a gym leader and as a brother as well. We saw more personality in him than we've seen in most of the gym leaders in any season, too.
  15. I

Speaking of hugs, I bet Chili would be really warm to hug, and I bet Cress would take advantage of that often. :D Cress is kinda skinny, so I keep thinking he probably gets cold easily. This could be easily remedied by a certain fiiiine brother of his. :>
  16. I

Cress would probably get all self-righteous-bitch about it and not get him anything at first because 'what the hell do you do all day' And then he'd feel guilty about it. And get something really nice for Chili. Because Chili could be out working for his dream, but he's not, he's here with him...
  17. I

Maybe once they got older, if Chili gets any more mature. Though I can't see him being very tolerant of children to begin with. Maybe he'll tolerate them a little for Cress's sake, but other than that, kids don't seem to be a likely fixture of their relationship at all |D;;
  18. I

Your own Pokemon gags

I would put in Cilan's brothers calling him (via the map or something, I don't know, maybe Cilan would have an Xtransciever) all the time to hound him about something at the gym or to complain. "Cilan, Chili set the kitchen on fire!" "NOT ON PURPOSE!" "......can you two work it out or...
  19. I

Me too. |D Pretty sure they could never adopt children between Chili's incompetence and Cress's dealing with EVERYTHING under the sun because of previously mentioned incompetence. That and it's probably illegal for them to get married in Unova, let alone adopt kids. Oops.
  20. I

He would be such a bad father, holy crap. |D;; he'd like. stuff his face with donuts and watch TV while little Cilan was busy in the kitchen pulling everything out of the floor-level cabinets. and be like YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE HOW DO KIDS WORK
Back
Top Bottom