Search results for query: *

1. T

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

So story change: literally just make it so that Galar is going to experience an imminent energy crisis so that Rose's plan makes a bit more sense. Does he still need to act during the championship? Probably not, but that can't be helped.
  2. T

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Wouldn't be surprised if they are gonna release Pokemon Gun and Pokemon Bullet-proof-vest with all 18 gyms. I'd find it acceptable if they made it actual sequels that used the game's save data for a new game (e.g., your champion data).
  3. T

Speculation Game Freak Removes Creatures Inc. from Major Business Partners on its Website

Pleas from fans on online forums versus people continuing to spend actual money. They're gonna focus on consumer behaviour rather than a subset of qualitative online responses. Game Freak has no other games that would keep them afloat and given how Little Town Hero is doing, and how Game Freak...
  4. T

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

You should be allowed to block people after the Max Raid is over or report them for specific reasons (i.e., attacking other players, purposefully losing). I've had so many Max Raids where people joined and consistently used moves that don't work, Pokemon that were weak to the raid Pokemon, or...
  5. T

If you have Punk Rock...Boom Burst kind of just covers everyone who doesn't resist it where its STAB isn't super effective.
  6. T

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

So Game Freak tried to balance the game by removing Mega Evolutions and giving everyone Dynamax...and it turns out the entire feature might be broken. Lol.
  7. T

The catch rates are on Serebii and seems to follow from my experience. All solo-offline and non-event max raids have a 100% catch rate regardless of Pokeball. When the non-Gigantamax Pokemon that appears in the dens come from events (e.g., non-Gigantamax Snorlax), you have the standard species...
  8. T

Would be nice if they could allude to this being the reason Raihan couldn't win against Leon because all official league battles (apart from his gym rules which he sets) are single battles, and he's just not as good in that format.
  9. T

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Maybe its in the expanded Pokedex and since they aren't evolutions they don't need to be sequential. Plot twist--version exclusive dex numbers for the other versions' fossils. Would be an interesting way to keep some secrets hidden.
  10. T

maybe the other version has the yeti / dragon tops and raptor / fish bottoms...and when you trade you can make the full pokemon
  11. T

Masters The Characters in Pokémon Masters

If they take liberties, they could say they're descendants or people doing a historical re-enactment, but I think the bigger issue is that the human characters are based on Tecmo Koei's designs
  12. T

Masters What are your thoughts on Gacha games?

Before Pokemon Masters I've played Fire Emblem Heroes and Yugioh Duel Links. Out of the three, the latter seems the best in terms of giving you in-game currency to get pulls but that's probably because you need a whole lot more pulls to make a decent deck in Duel Links than you would to make a...
  13. T

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Started playing this since Thursday and here's my thoughts so far: So I got really lucky when I started playing and didn't need to re-roll since my first 10 pulls got Olivia & Lycanroc, Phoebe & Dusclops, and Karen & Houndoom. I did mostly solo rolls after that, and then did another full 10...
  14. T

I want this to be true so badly because the idea that the villainous team is the Pokemon game equivalent of twitter stans is hilarious
  15. T

If they make Gigantamax forms that actually tie into something (e.g., real life references, in-game story) like this, then I may change my opinion on them: But right now, all we know is "lol make them big"
  16. T

Handheld-only Nintendo Switch Lite announced: Pokémon Sword, Shield special edition to be released

Didn't you just have to recalibrate the joycons? That's what I did when the joy stick was drifting.
  17. T

It's like people on here don't realize that...there are regional variations on pronounciations..."accents" if you will. And that "gorgeous" is probably being pronounced "gorjess" /"gorjuss" /"gor-jee-us" by different people and that's why none of you are agreeing on pronounciation. EDIT: As an...
  18. T

I'm going with Florgz and no amount of "I'm literally fluent in French and have a PhD in linguistics" is gonna change my mind
  19. T

We haven't been given much of an origin on Dynamax yet, but what if the Galar region was the country that the Kalos region was fighting with in AZ's time, and while the Ultimate Weapon lead to Mega Evolution in Kalos, a similar weapon in the Galar region (that was ultimately destroyed by AZ's...
  20. T

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I like how the franchise can keep giving Red redesigns, and even shifting his hair colour and we'll all agree its Red but people debated Blue/Leaf non-stop. I wonder if they'll start including characters from Colo/XD and PBR in the future. Since people are left with one Pokemon per trainer, I...
Back
Top Bottom