Search results for query: *

1. C

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

It seem to be this one. https://www.ilca.co.jp/works/ They are a co-development company that help make a lot of game. Mostly JRPG.
  2. C

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Apparently this is probably the company that worked on the Sinnoh remake. https://www.ilca.co.jp/works/ Edit: It looks like they have help devolop alot of game for other company. So is this a case like Bandai Namco and Smash?
  3. C

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Since Sinnoh is part of the "Japan region", feudal probaly means samurai period. So if it is true, it will have aesthetic of old Japan like a samurai movie. It is weird and unbelievable but so very interesting. We'll see how it is since that guy is very crediblr so far.
  4. C

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

A Protean like ability and a signature move with 120 power that can burn. Cinderace is seeming like the most OP of the three to me.
  5. C

Does this confirmed that Gigantamax Melmetal is the figure on the hill? Cause it is more elongated in a similar body shape.
  6. C

Anyone, keeping tap on how many Gen 4 pokemon we're getting? Tinfoil hat time, but if it too small an amount, it maybe because they are saving it for the Sinnoh remake.
  7. C

I guess its name make sense now.
  8. C

Wait. Since we are talking about ice pokemon. Remember that blurry ice pokemon screenshot that everyone thought was some kind of penguin? It's definitely not this one. But now that I think about its shape looks like Galarian Darmanitan.
  9. C

Evolution of Falinks?
  10. C

Ralt 3.0 you mean. Gothita says hi.
  11. C

Yeah. I was expecting a smoother mash-up. Not just sticking the top to bottom. Has Pokemon science gone too far. Edit: So in theory, if we break the other fossil and mix then together can we get something like this? What are the rules? A fish and a dragon don't seem to be the most compatible.
  12. C

Wtf? Thoses are the fossil. It's literally just a mish-mash of two pokemon.
  13. C

I can't wait for in-game lore to go into detail on Galar's history of brutal colonization and how some of the pokemon are imported from those colonized country as exotic commodities. /s (or maybe not, I'll be down for it.)
  14. C

I mean it makes sense. Its name comes from anaconda. And the design looks like Boa/Python/Anaconda which are all non-venomous snake. And the way its body coils, looks like how those snake method of constricting and killing prey instead of using venom.
  15. C

OMG. What if each combination give a different pokemon? If so, there a possibility of at least four base fossil pokemon.
  16. C

I believe it is 2 for Hatterene since we have that Psychic-type group shot with its possible pre-evo among them.
  17. C

It would probably be more obvious in animation (game or anime) by having the eyes blink or the real pupil move around or something.
  18. C

It can be both. Or not because chess motiff doesn't make sense though in this case. The weakest chess piece is a Pawn and a Rook is usually consider higher rank/stronger than a knight. Not to mention, what chess piece will the second stage be? Not Pawn because it is weakest an definintely not...
  19. C

The name is Rookidee. Implying it is a rookie knight or somthing.
  20. C

So it went from a chickadee (a type of bird apparently) into something then into a crow/raven. Weird but OK. It isn't any weirder than japanese robin to peregrine falcon or woodpecker to toucan.
Back
Top Bottom