Search results for query: *

1. SB-129

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Perhaps a leader using a Machoke/Machamp in a replica of Vermilion Gym is a reference to the old man whose Machop prepares a plot of land in Vermilion City for construction which was never finished in any game.
  2. SB-129

USUM Datamine Discussion

Lysandre uses Mega Gyarados, Giovanni uses Mega Mewtwo X or Y, probably depending on version.
  3. SB-129

USUM Datamine Discussion

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART GAME FREAK!
  4. SB-129

He must have been arrested while buying a bagel and mango-banana smoothie.
  5. SB-129

Spoilers Rainbow Rocket and the 4 timelines

The important difference is that player controls the Primal Reversion after capturing the legendary, Archie or Maxie tried to do that without capturing. Probably because the captured Pokemon can't use its full potential, as it is mentioned on Cyrus' computer. Archie or Maxie also admits that...
  6. SB-129

Spoilers Rainbow Rocket and the 4 timelines

It's possible for all of them to succeed. Archie or Maxie could have controlled Kyogre or Groudon by awakening them with both Blue Orb and Red Orb, not just with one orb like they did in every game they appear in. Cyrus could have captured or controlled Giratina and Arceus. Probably he won't...
  7. SB-129

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

I feel the theory I wrote will end up being only symbolic. But obviously, I'd prefer Game Freak to connect the Zygarde and the RR in the story somehow. Like maybe, the RR would use the Complete Zygarde for some purpose and later it would disintegrate. Each of the previous games' team leaders...
  8. SB-129

There's something I noticed about the Zygarde and the Rainbow Rocket... Giovanni used to be a Gym Leader who specialized in Ground types, handing out the Earth Badge to those who defeat him. Oddly enough, this badge's official artwork differs greatly from how it looks in the games, anime...
  9. SB-129

The Pokemon that used to be frozen by Lusamine, did they get... liquidated?
  10. SB-129

I wonder if this Rainbow Rocket thing is somehow connected to the fact that Team Rocket's original Kanto hideout was in Celadon City, known as "The City of Rainbow Dreams."
  11. SB-129

Perhaps Game Freak copied Zygarde's chamber in the Resolution Cave to give us a hint that they will recreate locations of other legendaries. But this time, the locations would be the real ones, in the actual regions from previous games.
  12. SB-129

In ORAS, all legendaries not from Gen III (except Regigigas) have a generic dreamlike battle background, despite the fact that forest or cave backgrounds would be totally appropriate for their locations. Using a similar generic background in USUM would be very convenient for Game Freak, even...
  13. SB-129

On the artwork in the Japanese Ultra Space trailer, we can see that the girl travels on Solgaleo, while the boy travels on Lunala. In advertising, they usually link the boy with the former version (Ultra Sun) and the girl with the latter version (Ultra Moon). So it looks like the trailer artwork...
  14. SB-129

I guess the legendary opposite to your version will appear only to travel with you through Ultra Space without being caught. In that way you can never trade or release it. I think it should have been done the same way in ORAS, you should soar on the dragon opposite to the one you caught in the...
  15. SB-129

There was quite a lot of data left in the demo, but the full versions actually got datamined starting from the 8th November.
  16. SB-129

Full versions got datamined 10 days before official release.
  17. SB-129

The photo posted by Masuda on his blog seems to imply that Aether is not exactly an evil team.
  18. SB-129

If it's true that all villains are brought together in USUM, then I think USUM will feel much more like the anniversary games, much more than SM did. Speaking of bringing the series together, it might be a stretch, but I believe USUM mascots are meant to combine the traits from some mascots of...
  19. SB-129

It's possible that final battle with Lusamine in SM was foreshadowing of what Giovanni will do in USUM. When Lusamine fused with Nihilego and her mind got controlled, circles with seven colors appeared around her head. Perhaps Giovanni will mind control the other seven villains, so they will...
Back
Top Bottom