Search results for query: *

1. Z

Things you liked + disliked about XY's plot

That is one of most logical ways to explain what the heck Team Flare was doing and give them credit where it is due. I still find Team Flare to be underwhelming outside of the whole trying to commit Genocide thing.
  2. Z

Things you liked + disliked about XY's plot

Things I like about its plot. I liked the background regarding the Kalos War and what happened. I liked how our main villain was trying to commit genocide. (Pretty dark.) Out villain bleeping died as well. Things I dislike. Rivals stink. Team Flare was inconsistent and boring. None of the...
  3. Z

Spoilers Lusamine differences between SM and USUM

To put this bluntly. In the SM games, she lost Mohn and focused on trying to get him back/ revenge on the Ultra Beast. To the point where she allowed Faba to create Type:Null among other shady things. In fear that she would lose more close to her due to things beyond her control, she became more...
  4. Z

Review SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

So that is what the LODR reference is! I have nightmares now!
  5. Z

Controversial opinions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcgXYZJGyCU I'm just leaving this to post my suppose unpopular opinion. SM is a lot better than people give credit for, this video helps explain why the Aether Arc did execute things much better than people let on among other things.
  6. Z

Controversial opinions

I'm putting this link right here. This explains more than I can because I'm tired of arguing.
  7. Z

Controversial opinions

The anime Lusamine gave us a more full climax when we got to the Mother Beast. Least compared to the SM games. Everyone was involved in some way, the class mates that got stuck with Lusamine's pokemon. Gladion was there AND Lillie called Lusamine out on this. We were also given a reason to care...
  8. Z

Controversial opinions

View: https://twitter.com/karubiimunohito/status/1107947729198567425 As of now, I no longer care what happens in this manga. The vanilla games did this better, the Ultra games did this better and the Anime did this better.
  9. Z

Controversial opinions

Lol! You should hear a big stink I have with the SM Manga and what it did to Lillie! The worse part of all of that is that people trash at USUM and the Anime for making changes to the plot.... but not only give the Manga a pass for doing these spoilers in what is to me MUCH worse but PRAISING...
  10. Z

Preview SM114: Beauty and Nyarth!

Pheromosa is code named Beauty for a reason. It's a pretty cockroach and has pheromones that make you likely to let her get what she wants. Meowth is still going to get his heart crushed by a high jump kick foot.
  11. Z

Review SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

A filler episode. While I liked how a Gyarados was acting like a drama queen and was cutely splashing towards whats his name regarding what happened to her. I wished there was more tension. The pre-cure reference was cute, the highlight of the episode and just pleasing to look at. TR had NO...
  12. Z

Review SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Watched the thing with subtitles and I will say that I am impressed. Getting this out of the way, this episode has similar vibes to the Poipole and Eevee capture episodes in that the new pokemon bonds with the trainers pokemon. While knowing the students are battling each other was cute, we...
  13. Z

Preview SM114: Beauty and Nyarth!

I wouldn't mind it if they go that route. It keeps an antagonistic Ultra Beast as the concept and it explains why she is doing it.
  14. Z

Review SM111: Arrival in Alola! Dripping Metal Panic!!

Boy those Meltans are trouble makers, pretty cute just how much they caused. I had a head canon that Meltan would act in a collective hive mind mindset and I wasn't disappointed. Eevee was cute and nearly got blasted to kingdom come because of it. Being the Rocket Trio is suffering, those...
  15. Z

How would you view the sun and moon series in terms of quality

I got a soft spot for the OS, but SM is a pretty good series that doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Also, Pulsaro, please respect other peoples opinions. Just because you hate the series, doesn't mean the other person is obligated to hate it as well. It really depends on what an individual is...
  16. Z

How would you view the sun and moon series in terms of quality

Pretty good quality and I hope they bring things like the comedic tone, animation, down to earth aspects of character growth, making the "fillers" relevant and a few other things on the back of my head, over to Sword and Shield. Maybe in the form of British humor if you ever heard of Monty...
  17. Z

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Yep, Kalos is France related and France is a neighboring country to the UK. We may be losing the slap stick, but I hope you watched enough Monty Python to know none of you are out of the woods yet.
  18. Z

Kalos is based off of France! Though personally, I picture the slap stick, laid back humor to be replaced with British humor. (Absurdity, making fun of everyday life and other things.)
  19. Z

No idea, the game is starting in the winter which only means December. At best, the SM anime is ending at the fall... meaning the haters are stuck with this for a while. Flashes a demonic smile! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  20. Z

Things I expect and want. Keeping the SM animation and art style. Keeping the sense of world building from SM since it did a pretty good job at that. Giving members of the main cast much to work with while cutting it to around two friends. Keeping the goof ball Ash from SM since that one was...
Back
Top Bottom