Search results for query: *

1. !Z!

Generation VI: The Future

The Gen 7 crowd has reached new levels of desperation. They have nothing to actually contribute, no points of there own to add, they just want to nitpick all the building hype individually as irrelevant, and then try to proclaim that proves Gen 7. I swear I saw one even try to say that they...
  2. !Z!

No, @Mitchman is correct if something is the latest, it means it's part of an existing group, if they had said newest that could be interpreted as being from a new group.
  3. !Z!

It does a bit, also they changed the dub title of the English debut of XYZ to "From A to Z" which doesn't really make sense. (Then again neither did explosive birth) and the anime has been known to foreshadow a game. "Maybe its gold and silver, or rubys and sapphires, or diamonds and pearls"...
  4. !Z!

So awesome that I called the name right "Magearna" along with Bolt The Cat :) Also look at the colour of the font in the movie poster, and the object is known as Soul Heart!!! Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes confirmed!!! Joking aside I definitely think Masuda will be appearing at E3 to...
  5. !Z!

Oh these probably will be Magiana they always do one video for the US and another for the UK, even when the info is exactly the same. Still don't expect much we didn't already know. Maybe some vague wording to let us rip each other to shreds a bit more. I swear Masuda reads this thread to get...
  6. !Z!

Is Pokemon House the new name of the show that was once called Pokemon Smash? Seriously the name changes so much I can't keep up. And if so yeah, I think they've been downgraded, can't remember the last time they actually broke news. THink it was HeartGold Soul Silver, maybe someone can remind...
  7. !Z!

It's not me who decides that, it's simple fact, that the main debut pairs always have a longer period between reveal and release than the remakes and 3rd instalments do.
  8. !Z!

Well if we go by the tcg info from what I understand (not on solid ground with the tcg) it will be released in a game in June. Also they've kept the 2nd quarter completely clear so I think it likely a game is coming then. If it was a gen 7 debut pair they'd have had to have started by now...
  9. !Z!

Magiana got leaked around it, but who knows, they might still reveal it on that day ;)
  10. !Z!

Also think about every single game release we have across the world we know about so far, every single one is happening in the first quarter. But for some reason, the 2nd Quarter is completely blank? Why not spread it out a bit? Unless they have something big in the 2nd quarter planned. Also...
  11. !Z!

Definitely, Black2/White2 were announced on February 26th (ie the day just before the anniversary/Pokemon day) with games release on June 23rd 2012. Think this could definitely be the same again now.
  12. !Z!

So wait, are we saying that the TCG sets are gonna be out in June in Japan? I'm unfamiliar with the TCG, but does this mean a game is likely to be out then/around then, or do the tcg cards get released before the games. Surely if it is a June release that kills off Gen 7 once and for all?
  13. !Z!

How does the TCG work, do the cards come out before the games, or do they come out after the games? Ie does this hint at a game before September, or does it hint that the game will be after september? I'm not being funny, I don't think we can avoid all out war on this thread until september ;)...
  14. !Z!

How did you guess my real name?
  15. !Z!

Ok, obvious to everyone but you
  16. !Z!

Who said they had to be shared??? Remakes have been around since Gen 3, no ones ever had a problem telling which gen they are in. I think you are overcomplicating this. It's obvious to pretty much everyone when a new generation starts!
  17. !Z!

ORAS didn't introduce any of those new things so it's not a new generation, it's a part of the current generation. I don't know how else to explain it you, just the lines between gens is pretty obvious to most people.
  18. !Z!

Again not too familiar with the TCG, but doesn't it say that the west is often behind Japan, such as how we are behind them in the anime still despite getting the games at the same time? @Meta Boss Not true, new Starters, new region, new complete set of 8 gym leaders, new professor, all still...
  19. !Z!

Um actually that Math doesn't work out, Generation 2 was 3 years long, almost exactly to the day. Nov 21st 1999 to Nov 22nd 2002, and this 3 year gen is the shortest gen ever your proposals for Gen 7 are both 20 months each, so not even 2 years. In fact, it's almost half, (18 months would be...
  20. !Z!

Unless your planning the shortest generation ever, that would mean no Pokemon on the NX until 2019.
Back
Top Bottom