Search results for query: *

1. ~ Blazing White Yang

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I can't say I'm all too interested in Sinnoh being remade just yet. Platinum to me is still a solid game without a-lot of problems, and the game mechanics are close enough to where we are today that it doesn't feel terribly dated to me. I think it should have a bit more time to age. Maybe next gen.
  2. ~ Blazing White Yang

That wasn't Masuda, Morimoto directed HGSS. I really don't think it should matter whether a game is 3rd version or not either way. Its perfectly valid source material because its effectively the same game with added polish and content. If anything you keep the things that it did better than the...
  3. ~ Blazing White Yang

Seafoam Islands was a dopey little cave in GSC, but the remake practically gave it a full makeover. Complete with Articuno and Blaine getting an actual Gym. They made more out of the Unknown Dungeon, the Trainer House, and the Safari Zone too. And these are all things that could've easily been...
  4. ~ Blazing White Yang

But the thing is, we've already seen how that mentality has leaked into the main series. Every time someone has asked Masuda about the general change in difficulty [for example], he always talks about modern times and mobile gaming. When asked about the Battle Frontier, he said that it being cut...
  5. ~ Blazing White Yang

Honestly, all I want is for them to re-adapt the 3rd Version proper next time. Platinum was the definitive experience in a number of ways, even more than Emerald was to RS because of what it brought to Sinnoh. If they give it the ORAS treatment, things could be even more jarring and...
Back
Top Bottom