Search results for query: *

1. ~ Blazing White Yang

Generation VI: The Future

Well for me at least, its not necessarily about wanting to move on at all (because I do like this Generation despite all my problems with it, and I probably would be happy with a Kalos sequel). Its because we now have this new species in the absence of a "Z" announcement, all the while its...
  2. ~ Blazing White Yang

Brace for impact.
  3. ~ Blazing White Yang

Hoenn...Confirmed...? :S I really don't think it needs clarity, but this was non-serious.
  4. ~ Blazing White Yang

If it is next gen, I could see them doing an event side quest exclusive to transfer Pokemon (Zygarde in this case). Like the Zoroark that appeared in Lostlorn Forest when you brought up the Shiny Beast Trio.
  5. ~ Blazing White Yang

Yeah, tbh I'd probably have a stick up my hide over this :/ The Mega Stones alone were a problem in ORAS that nobody took kindly to, and I think it'd be pretty lame to create even more distance between games that are supposed to be communicating with each other. Ideally with a fresh set of...
  6. ~ Blazing White Yang

Sorry m8, I think I'm joining the dark side Gen 7 crowd =P As much as I like Gen 6, and as much as I would've liked to see it all done proper...There's still little sign of Z in the mainline series, and now they're putting the spotlight on something brand new after Zygarde has gotten exposure...
  7. ~ Blazing White Yang

GG 6th Generation :<
  8. ~ Blazing White Yang

I tend to always have at least some struggle against Unova's major bosses like N, Ghetsis, or any one of the Elites, even with type advantages and experience in my favor. In general, I think 5th Gen actually had some of the best boss design in the entire series. Mostly thanks to BW2 with its...
  9. ~ Blazing White Yang

Just saw that myself. And two strikes too, Jesus Christ...IDK what the deal is now, considering that PREO has been around for a good minute...And yeah, they could've taken down more than just the Kanto Symphony. The entire Channel if they wanted. It certainly does raise an eyebrow. If it has to...
  10. ~ Blazing White Yang

You mean from Floaroma right :V (That stretch that includes the Fuego Ironworks, Eterna Forest's Old Chateau, and the little cave underneath the town as places to return to.)
  11. ~ Blazing White Yang

Its definitely implied that there are others. The player's mom finds Latiasite/Latiosite sitting in the yard specifically after the Litleonid Meteor Shower. "Remember the night you went to see the star show? Well, I found this in the grass out front the next morning!" Gardevoite and perhaps...
  12. ~ Blazing White Yang

I honestly didn't like having Sylveon tied to Amie because of how positively tedious it was, though I still wanted to raise one for my in-game team. Adding another 46+ Pokemon to that list doesn't sound appealing to me. Even more so considering how busted the benefits of Amie can already be...
  13. ~ Blazing White Yang

I wonder how they would close off/explain away the Magnet Train or Route 26 without people crying foul for their post-game.
  14. ~ Blazing White Yang

Well the figure makes the separation pretty apparent as well. I think its intended.
  15. ~ Blazing White Yang

And with post-launch updates now being common among other games (particularly under the Nintendo umbrella, with games like Smash, Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, MK8, etc getting great post-launch support well after their releases), I think it's gonna be harder for them to get away with that. The...
  16. ~ Blazing White Yang

I'm all for Pokemon doing something new (and I'd rather not have another 3rd Edition), but I don't think we would have an "XY&Z!" or anything similar if we were done in Kalos. Its all Kalos centric mythology, yet to be explored in-game.
  17. ~ Blazing White Yang

I genuinely can't @ the deep voice coming out of a Pikachu. And the faces...*shudder* Something about them just creeps me out.
  18. ~ Blazing White Yang

I thought the Super Bowl ad was...Kinda nice...? I mean, there's clearly a-lot of effort and love put into it. But it just didn't feel like "20 Years of Pokemon!". I dunno. Good for brand awareness, though. Pffft. Cyrus lost to divine intervention.
  19. ~ Blazing White Yang

I thought the over-world visuals and attention to detail in adapting real life France (as well as its architecture) was plenty immersive, especially since you could customize your player. And I'll say the same for some of the "empty" locations in ORAS too, like the Space Center, Oceanic Museum...
  20. ~ Blazing White Yang

^The plot was more complex, but the journey was a fairly strict and linear Point A - Point B situation. So game progression is simplified. So much of this. Team Flare plot was absolutely silly because of this. Pokemon has always been sort of an idealized world even in light of its darker...
Back
Top Bottom