Search results for query: *

1. ~ Blazing White Yang

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

This isn't about sales, but I think it's sort of relevant. The game is being torched on Amazon Japan, and buyers share some of our sentiments according to the article. There are presently 115 1 Star Reviews out of 221 :s
  2. ~ Blazing White Yang

I'm considering giving the game a chance with recent news, but...Doubling down on story length doesn't sound very appealing to me, at least not when this follows the 3rd Version format rather than being a sequel. Even if the game introduces different plot points and expands on the lore, it's not...
  3. ~ Blazing White Yang

I feel similarly. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm gonna skip this year. SM got boring to me really quickly due to all of the XY/ORAS improvements and features that were removed (or replaced), and there's only so much that this game can do to address that. A continuation of the...
  4. ~ Blazing White Yang

Some part of me is looking forward to seeing what they'll do, since these kinds of games are typically Pokemon's best. Or at least, they're he ones with the most value. But releasing an alternate take on the story rather than a sequel seems like a huge missed opportunity, since there were plenty...
Back
Top Bottom