• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

thats a tough one, because every pokemon can learn secret power... so... it really depends on your team. i'll need more info on that to give you a solid rate. actually, in an ideal world, arceus. just saying.
  2. A

looks sound to me. if i ever need a shuckle, i'll look into this set.
  3. A

PrimalDialgaPrime fire punch is a better attack, as it has a higher base power and higher accuracy. if you can't get fire punch, use fire fang. but i'd save that as a last resort.
  4. A

CommandurrClowncrete for the spin blocker... i'm liking gengar.
  5. A

that is why i believe i am going to pair kyurem with conkledurr.
  6. A

Synthesis lol, that is a smogon set. there are 4. the point is to switch in on something that would fear a scarf kyurem or whatever, then nail the switch in with a glaciate. the rest is self explanatory. except draco meteor. i want dragon pulse there.
  7. A

i hate how i have to double post, but i don't see anyone posting anytime soon... so i must i'm going to build a team. partly as an effort to get this place moving, and partly as an effort to have a new team. i want to use kyurem. kyurem@haban berry/lum berry 56 HP / 236 SpA / 216 Spe modest...
  8. A

guess who just won that? this guy... Mumzy i would also like to add that some pokemon give more then 1 EV in a stat. some give two or three. and some give EVs in more then one stat, but those aren't recommended.
  9. A

that is an interesting question. i believe that the amount of EVs would remain the same, but the stats would be for a vaporeon and not an eevee. say they looked like... 4 hp / 252 att / 252 spa. (ik, unrealistic) your vaporeon would still have those values, and the stats would be adjusted so...
  10. A

oh my jesus. i love those honko calculators. (not to bug you, but there's also 1vs1, incase the allvs1 gets outdated. (chew)
  11. A

i actually talked to scary fish about it. i suggest marrilands article for gen5 EVs. and this thread needs more banter while answering questions.
  12. A

i know. i just decided this thread needed a little more banter while helping.
  13. A

Re: EV Training in Generation IV and Generation V your just sucking up to the boss... my link was better (not to mention two days ago)
  14. A

Heathcliff Huxtable of course I'm right. by any chance, can you transfer the OP to me? i'll keep it up and running. Mandychuu thats hard, the guy is banned.
  15. A

Re: EV Training in Generation IV and Generation V PO is pokemon online. it's a battle simulator, it takes about 10 minutes to make a team, lol. as for the berries, i'm not sure...
  16. A

Re: EV Training in Generation IV and Generation V threads are made for discussion, and we aren't being rude. you can EV train at level 100, but you either have to use the stupid berries to reduce the EVs, or level it to 100 with rare candies then EV train. (unless i'm wrong. i dunno, cause i...
  17. A

Re: EV Training in Generation IV and Generation V i never said it was. thats just a good place to do at those levels, they probably all have EVs already. you'll have to breed new ones and start at level 1, which is the annoying part.
  18. A

Re: EV Training in Generation IV and Generation V a few things. ~Pokemon.Marriland.com - How to EV Train your Pokemon i personally feel that this guide explains it so that it is easier to understand. ~it's a smart idea to level up your pokemon to level 100. my ideal place to train is outside...
  19. A

Re: Rate my smeargle! i'm not sure this has been addressed yet, but here you go. ~smeargle is to slow to pull this off without a focus sash. even if you're in RU, you should use focus sash ~smeargle's stats aren't that high, not a very high attack. i understand that that is the reason for...
  20. A

this thread hasn't moved much since, it's probably in the last two or three pages.
Back
Top Bottom