• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) Since I never saw this answered... There are 17 types. I'm gonna list them so I don't repeat them by accident. Types Water Grass Fire Flying Ghost Poison Steel Fighting Psychic Dark Ground Rock Ice Electric Dragon Bug Normal...
  2. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. evolve monferno and get a little more coverage on staraptor. i don't remember the levels very well, so a nice round 50 might be good on all of them.
  3. A

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i don't know much about the E4 in gen1, but looks well put together. good luck, and i love your name. Me!
  4. A

Re: Can I have my team rated? i can't really decipher this. all need to be lvl 100, reshiram zekrom and mewtwo are all uber. you may want to check out http://www.smogon.com/ for all kinds of articles and competitive sets.
  5. A

Re: Is this team good enough to beat the second gym leader? first time or rematch? if its the first, you're ready
Back
Top Bottom