Search results for query: *

1. S

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Well it didn't make me angry per-se, but it did make me facepalm. Anyway, it was a story they aired on the show 60 minutes about er, let's just say something to do with social issues. I've seen this kind of thing on the internet, but never in real life. Then again it was 60 minutes, an they're...
  2. S

I was trying to post a cute gif of Blaziken going down a slide, but I'd didn't work. Found another cool blaziken gif, which also didn't show up properly Then I realised they were both from Giphy, a crappy site where the links never seem to work. Ugh, why do they always have the best gifs...
  3. S

The Pacific Rim 2 trailer. As a massive fan of the original, I can honestly say this new movie looks like absolute garbage. Feels more like Transformers than Pacific Rim. Shame, since I was so excited for it. Will not be seeing.
  4. S

Just trying to browse reddit and I literally can't escape politics, not even in the non-political subreddits. Like, don't these people know that there are loads of political subreddits that they can post there opinions to? Why can't I browse paranormal stories without seeing "fuck drumpft" all...
  5. S

Netflix removing all my favourite movies and shows. First they removed Housos and Swift and Shift Couriers, then they removed Firefly, and just a few days ago I went to go and rewatch the Godfather, only to find out they've removed that as well! What the hell Netflix! Even worse, they replace...
  6. S

Just politics and stuff.
  7. S

Spotify lagging again. I can't even browse the internet while listening to it without the music constantly buffering. Ugh.
  8. S

That my mum has really bad food poisoning (salmonella) after going out to some supposedly 'amazing' restaurant for a work-related dinner. What really makes me angry though is that my mum's boss is more concerned about the restaurant (since they are one of the works customers) than my mum's...
  9. S

Someone being very rude to another member on a Pokemon forum (I won't say which one, but it wasn't this one). They weren't being slightly harsh or whatever, they were actually trying to make this other member feel like shit, all because they were dissapointed over the CoroCoro leaks. Even worse...
  10. S

That stupid "The Lion King is a rip-off of Kimba the White Lion" controversy that went around a few years ago. It makes my blood boil every time I see it. Yeah The Lion king may have a few similar characters and scenes to Kimba, but that doesn't make it a god-damn ripoff. The storyline is...
  11. S

The lack of Pokemon merch outside of Japan and the US. I hope TPCi realise that over half of the Pokemon fandom, or maybe even more, live outside of those two countries. Pisses me off so much..
Back
Top Bottom