Search results for query: *

1. S

Things you were thinking of buying

I'm thinking of buying the Jolteon Pokedoll that the Pokemon Center re-released a few months back. I was going to get it ages ago but kept forgetting. But now it's seems that it's prices are starting to rise, so I better get it just in case it becomes even more pricey, or unavailable. Also found...
  2. S

So I recently found out that the Pokémon Center is releasing an Alolan Ninetales plush, and I really want it. I'm going to have to pre-order it as soon as possible, because I just know this one will sell out fast (just like the Alolan Vulpix plush) and become very expensive. Cyndaquil will have...
  3. S

Gardevoir and Lilligant Kuttari plushies, and a set of pigment ink pens for drawing (since my others have ran out of ink). The Pokemon Center is releasing a Cyndaquil plush, and Litten and Popplio Pokedolls soon, so I might pre-order them as well.
  4. S

Awake Gardevoir Kuttari plush.
  5. S

Chesnaught PokeDoll and the Awake Glaceon Kuttari.
  6. S

Zygarde 10% Forme plush and the Disney Store Nala plush.
  7. S

The Chesnaught PokeDoll. I want to get it before they sell out or become expensive. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with the Virizion, Raikou and Litleo PokeDolls :/
  8. S

The official Toriel plush. Well, when it’s released that is.
  9. S

The Pokemon Center Xerneas plush (not the PokeDoll). I'm just not 100% if it's worth the $75 price tag though. I mean it looks nice and I really want a Xerneas plushie, but that is really expensive considering it's probably not that big. I really want it, but it's just the price that is putting...
  10. S

I really want to buy some more plushies since I have some money, but I'm unsure of which one to get D:
Back
Top Bottom