Search results for query: *

1. S

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

- Superhero movies are getting boring and I hope the fad dies out soon. I also think they're extremely forgettable. The only good, memorable ones I've seen are probably Wonder Woman, Deadpool, and both the GoTG movies. - I don't get the appeal of overly political music. When I listen to music I...
  2. S

I think Rick and Morty is a bit overhyped. I like the show and all (though I feel the latest season has been a bit bleh), but people think it's the best thing ever. I mean it's funny and I enjoy the animation style, but I don't think it's the best tv show ever. Hell, not even the best adult...
  3. S

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but I feel like Pop music is getting worse. I'll admit I love a lot of pop songs from the 2000s and early 2010s, but in the last 2-3 years barely anything good has come out. Yeah, there has been a few decent songs, but the rest has been either complete...
  4. S

I don't think "Strobe" is deadmau5's best song. Don't get me wrong, I love the song, but I just feel it gets a bit over-hyped at times. The Veldt, HR 9838 Cephei, Jaded, Pets, Brazil (2nd Edit), Channel 42, Polaris, and Arcadia are songs of his that I feel are just as good, some if not better...
  5. S

Okay, I've got some more; Trivium is not a bad band. Most metalheads I've come across dismiss them as garbage and "sell-outs", and hate on anyone who likes them. *Shrugs* I think they're cool. I think Megadeth is much better than Metallica. I actually like paranormal shows. Yeah, I understand...
  6. S

Yu-Gi-Oh Xexel, and Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V are absolutely horrendous and among some of the worst anime series I've ever seen. Not even Bayblade was as bad as these technicolour cringefests. Levi is one of the most boring, overrated characters in Attack on Titan. I never understood why most fans worship...
  7. S

I can't say I was overly impressed with the movie Princess Bride. People seem to treat it like the best fantasy movie to ever exist, but I thought it was pretty average. It wasn't bad or anything, but it just didn't live up to the hype people give it. *Shrugs* Must be a generational thing. I...
  8. S

I kinda like "We Built this City" by Starship. Sure, it may be a really cheesy 80s pop song, and its lyrics are terrible, but its tune is so catchy and fun I can't help but like it.
  9. S

Meghan Trainor is one of the worst artists out right now. Her music is awful. The Angry Birds Movie wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it, but then again I walked into the cinema not expecting to much so maybe that's why. I actually like the band DragonForce. They seem to get a lot of hate...
  10. S

I've got a few more unpopular opinions to share: I'm not a huge fan of Young Justice, especially Invasion. The first season was a bit 'meh' but enjoyable nonetheless. Invasion, on the other hand, was just awful. I thought Vampires Suck (Twilight spoof) was entertaining. Yeah it was a bit...
Back
Top Bottom