Search results for query: *

1. S

What's the last dream you had?

Aaannndd I rambled on quite a bit, so I'll have to put my story in a spoiler. Haha, sorry, I have a habit of getting as detailed as possible when remembering dreams. Anyway.
  2. S

I weird dream about myself going shopping with family and friends, which somehow ended with me travelling on a weird airship (that looked blocky, like it was made in Minecraft or something) that flew into space and ripped a hole between two Universes. Shit got really, really bizarre.
  3. S

Last night I had a rather interesting (also slightly terrifying) dream. The dream started of with my Mum, Sister, Brother and I going for a drive somewhere. It was dark and the only source of light was the cars headlights, which were illuminating the long grass that surrounded the road. The...
  4. S

I had a dream that I was in an alternate version of our world. Everything looked like it was from the WWI-WWII era, and it had this very Steampunk-ish feel to it. All the buildings and cars looked like they were from around this era, and all the roads were made of pebbles and stone instead of...
Back
Top Bottom