Search results for query: *

1. Æ

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing LittleBigPlanet and hoping to get a level finished soon. I seem to never complete any levels I make. I'm also waiting for stores in my town to stock more copies of TWEWY as it's the next game I want to get.
  2. Æ

Fable 2. :D So much better than the first one. Rock trolls are now a complete bitch to beat though. And Balverines are overpowered.
  3. Æ

GBA: FireRed I'll be borrowing my friends DS for the weekend allowing me to play Diamond for the first time since November last year. So excited I could scream.
  4. Æ

Wii: Well I was playing GHIII, but my older brother decided to borrow my Wii for the afternoon and hasn't returned it. I would've objected to him taking it, but he was the one who gave me GHIII, which was really expensive on his current pay. 360: Finished Portal yesterday, back to Halo 3. Need...
  5. Æ

Currently Playing: X360: Bioshock Wii: Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII DS: Pokemon Diamond Next Purchase: Most likely PBR PS: Anyone know the Aussie release date for it?
  6. Æ

*Sigh* While my DS is away getting repaired (apparantly indefinately) I cannot satisfy any Diamond cravings. Mind you, I'll be finding out how long it was that I actually missed and making up for lost time as soon as I can. For now however, I'm playing Halo 3 till my hands bleed.
  7. Æ

Bought Mario Party 8 yesterday. It is so awesome! I especially love the "Shake it up" minigame with the Wiimote. It's so much fun!
  8. Æ

Wii: Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII (made of teh S3x0rz) DS: Pokemon Diamond PC: Halo Not exactly the most concentrated taste when it comes to video games.
  9. Æ

Haven't put down my DS since I got Diamond. I'm typing this with one hand right now and playing it with the other. Prior to Diamond absorbing my life, I was playing Blazing Angels (Wii) and Mario Kart 64 (N64).
  10. Æ

Emerald. Fable: TLC (PC) I just fell in love all over again. I don't know why I stopped playing. Mystery Dungeon Blue. I'm a freak. I LOVE DUNGEON CRAWLING! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
  11. Æ

LOZ: Twilight Princess Red Steel (WTF is with the bad reviews? ASS KICKIN GAME!)
Back
Top Bottom