Search results for query: *

1. The Garden Grotto General Chat

It was so long ago I don't think he even knows where all of it is, and I guess I don't really know where he is either. :sweatlol::shy:
  2. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I don't know why they'd want my cards, but I actually lent him the game. :shy: He just never gave it back. :sweatlol:
  3. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I still have my SP and charger, but my Emerald got stolen a long time ago. :bawl: Come to think of it, he's the same person who took all my cards. :sweatlol:
  4. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I've never been a fan of Dark Type, they bully my Psychics. :bawl:
  5. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I read somewhere that Chespin's final evolution was Grass/Fighting, so I was thinking maybe Feraligatr.
  6. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I hope Fennekin's final evolution is the new Ninetails, Froakie looks like our new Venusaur. Not really sure about Chespin, though...
  7. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I admit regarding Pokemon I'm also guilty of looking up their stats beforehand. :bawl:
  8. The Garden Grotto General Chat

Yes Typhlosion is one of my favourites, it just looks so cool. I just checked and it looks like the old thread I used to stalk observe was replaced with a new one, looks active though.
  9. The Garden Grotto General Chat

I think Serperior looks really cool. *guilty of judging starters by their final evolutions* I myself used to lurk around years ago, was really into shipping back then...I wonder if any of the members I observed from back then are still around. Though I have to say, the whole place...
Back
Top Bottom