Search results for query: *

1. Dis

What video games are you playing now?

Granblue Fantasy- Decided to give up on the Sealing Staff but I'm still grinding event quests for that fully uncapped Kero-chan
  2. Dis

After failing to solo Goldbeard Ceadeus in MH3U, I needed a break and randomly decided I'd check out Princess Maker 2- and I'm truly amazed by how much I'm getting into this, never thought I'd be into this kind of game
  3. Dis

Restarted Sapphire since I found my gba charger. I'm trying a Nuzlocke for the first time so I don't lose interest too quick, and so far it's great even though my Mudkip (rip Bando:() already died to Youngster Billy's Taillow. My team as of Petalburg Woods: Guts the Zigzagoon Mushu the...
  4. Dis

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. After considering whether or not to sell it for however little I could get, I found some people at school who have it. Now the port quests aren't impossible, and it's way more fun than it was playing strictly solo
  5. Dis

Etrian Odyssey Untold- finally got through the first stratum after not really touching the game for 2 years Etrian Odyssey IV .hack//Infection
  6. Dis

Link Between Worlds
  7. Dis

Shovel Knight- beat Plague and Mole Knights before the fireworks started
  8. Dis

Fire Emblem Awakening. Never played Fire Emblem before, a friend let me borrow it tho so I'll see if I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to
  9. Dis

Hyper Light Drifter! And so far it's great
  10. Dis

Dark Souls and Steins;Gate. Ornstein and Smough are making me wanna take a hiatus though.
  11. Dis

LoZ: Oracle of Seasons and Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. Got EO over a year ago and still haven't made it past the first stratum.
  12. Dis

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
Back
Top Bottom