Search results for query: *

1. Dis

Anime Rate the Anime Ending Above You

5/10- TCG always bored me, except for the trading part
  2. Dis

8/10- The song is nice, and I especially like the parchment paper look.
  3. Dis

8/10- The fairytale-style illustrations are great
  4. Dis

11/10- Looking forward to The Pillows doing the soundtracks for the sequel I like Shinji better too, mostly because I felt I could understand and somewhat relate to his worldview and the way he dealt with adversity. Asuka is annoying, but I think she and Shinji have quite a bit in common...
  5. Dis

8.7/10- Why can't we be friends~♪ And why the Asuka hate? Or maybe she's actually your favorite and you're in denial :u
  6. Dis

7/10- I like how they added those medieval-looking illustrations for the backdrop And it's Asuka's birthday, so...
  7. Dis

10/10- It released me from the tense feeling I got from most of the episodes, works really well
  8. Dis

8.5/10- I like that art style and the song is great. And I'll probably watch it someday since it's not 800 episodes lol This in celebration of my being a runner up in the ANN Attack on Titan Anthology Giveaway, still can't believe I actually won something :u
  9. Dis

8/10- I kept thinking about Etrian Odyssey while watching this. I guess the forest reminded me of Emerald Grove or something Cowboy Bebop spoiler here if you haven't seen it
  10. Dis

6.5/10- Boring, good song though
  11. Dis

7.5/10- I always felt like it doesn't fit the show for some reason, still an enjoyable song
  12. Dis

7/10- Haven't seen it yet; it was good but i have to say I like the ending songs for the old series better than this
  13. Dis

10/10- I could listen to it all day and it wouldn't get old
  14. Dis

7.5/10- It's got a pretty cool song
  15. Dis

7.5/10- Not completely sure about the characters since I haven't seen it yet, but seems like she was reaching out for the dove. She's having trouble choosing between wanting to kill that guy or become friends I guess? Keep in mind the episodes for this show are 4 minutes each.
  16. Dis

7/10- Maybe if I played the games or something I'd have more to say, but it was good
  17. Dis

7/10- The song was great, and the background not changing much didn't really make it boring, surprisingly
  18. Dis

7/10- That really felt like an opening
  19. Dis

That was the only thing I've seen with her in it, and the way she sings it like Tomoko would is pretty sick 8.5/10- I keep saying I'm going to watch Howl's Moving Castle, but I never get to it. It's been recommended to me several times
Back
Top Bottom