1. ?

What video games are you playing now?

Virtue's Last Reward via The Nonary Games
  2. ?

Falling back into NG+ in Persona 5.
  3. ?

Tried a little bit of Yooka Laylee, but I don't think it's for me.
  4. ?

Finished all five main endings in Nier: Automata and moved on to Valkyria Chronicles Remastered.
  5. ?

Finished up my first run in Nier Automata and about to begin my second.
  6. ?

Nier: Automata-- I'm about six hours in as of now. Really digging the moral ambiguity with the various sentient beings throughout the world. Mostly just doing sidequests at the moment, but about to jump into some more of the main story.
  7. ?

Started Nier: Automata and Pokemon Moon. Both are pretty great so far.
  8. ?

Finished up Persona 5 today, got sad, and started up a new file in Persona 4 Golden.
  9. ?

Just started the seventh palace in Persona 5. Unfortunately, I lost about an hour of gameplay due to a lack of safe rooms.
  10. ?

About half-way through the fourth palace in Persona 5 and played a little bit of Pokemon Platinum.
  11. ?

Still playing Persona 5. I just completed the second Palace and am entering into the next portion of the game.
  12. ?

Persona 5, of course. At ~14 Hours in, it's met just about all of my expectations so far.
  13. ?

Final Fantasy XV and Dark Souls III Pretty much my same opinion at about three hours in. I'm still enjoying my time with it though!
  14. ?

Playing a lot of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth at the moment
  15. ?

Finished Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. 10/10 would watch everyone die again
  16. ?

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Civilization V (just picked up Ultimate and oh my God it's addictive) Persona 4: Golden
  17. ?

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Persona 4: Golden Metal Gear Solid Juggling these three at the moment
  18. ?

Re: What games are you currently playing? Started a new game of Skyrim, still as great as I remember
  19. ?

Re: What games are you currently playing? Mother 3 at the moment, it's pretty great so far. The story and characters combine to create one of the best JRPGs available.
  20. ?

Re: What games are you currently playing? I started up another game of Platinum today
Back
Top Bottom