Search results for query: *

1. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Iris was already beat by Ash earlier on and more than likely she's losing again in the same series.So Paul should've been the one to be in her spot instead.He hasn't made an appearance in 12 years.His rivalry with Ash ended at the end of DP but that doesn't mean we still can't get a battle...
  2. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

So pretty much the Goku vs Frieza fight,Kai version did trim a lot of the fat down to make the series go by faster.Also I'd have to say that fight was at it's peak when Goku was a Super Saiyan and Frieza was at 100% full power,better than Gohan vs Cell. Ash's Charizard is the one I like and...
  3. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

How hard is it to answer one question?Why is there so much goalpost moving?Is it because you can't prove my claim wrong?So does this mean deep down you know that Ash can't train up his pokemon at the same capacity as Paul did with his?
  4. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Is Paul not better at "training" his pokemon and making them stronger compared to Ash?Just eliminate the love part and answer that question.None of you still haven't done that.I get that they're polar opposites and had their flaws but if you had to pick between the two which one are you going...
  5. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

What are you talking about dude?I only said it seems like I'm the only one who gives the character the credit he deserves.Am I wrong about that?
  6. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Lowkey what you're saying is Ash is superior.You guys keep hiding behind "both were complete opposites,had their flaws and different styles" but really want to say that Ash's style was better. A lot of times it seems like I'm the only one who gives Paul the credit he deserves it goes beyond him...
  7. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

You're still missing the point though,that NONE of this had anything to do with Ash and what I mean by that is he wasn't visibly there training with them to get stronger and learn new moves. Paul was willing to do the dirty work and train his pokemon all the way till night-time.All of his...
  8. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Please elaborate and which Torterra are you speaking of? Either that or the pokemon wasn't impressive in a certain battle or didn't have a good enough moveset.It shows that Paul is a competitive trainer.Can't say the same for Ash.But it appears you're someone who wants to cut it down the...
  9. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

All of the reasons you named is why I have Paul as the better trainer.Whether if he beat Cameron or not wouldn't have mattered because he would've had Virgil and Dino to face afterwords,Virgil still had 3 pokemon remaining when he beat Cameron. And since he prioritizes his newest team per...
  10. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

LMFAO alright bro
  11. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Yeah he'd lose to via trainer w/ legendary team.It's like you guys didn't even watch the Ever Grande Conference at all,Tyson literally won the entire thing using those 6 pokemon & Ash came close to beating him with his Pikachu.It would've been a stomp in Ash's favor if he used the lineup of...
  12. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Why would you disagree when we know that if he used these pokemon he would've won those leagues?I guess you're looking at it from a viewers perspective,I'm looking at it from a realistic perspective.If you're stupid enough to bring back your Charizard after the Unova League instead of during the...
  13. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

This is who he should've used, Hoenn League -Charizard -Snorlax -Bulbasaur -Glalie -Swellow -Kingler -Squirtle -Pikachu -Grovyle -Torkoal Unova League -Charizard -Sceptile -Pikachu -Krookodile -Heracross -Gible -Noctowl -Staraptor -Corphish -Pignite -Palpitoad -Leavanny...
  14. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

But that was just with one pokemon,all the rest of Paul's had no problem with his training style.Plus the way he trains is more effective than Ash's as he was able to turn Elekid and Ursaring into absolute juggernauts in a short amount of time while with Ash he doesn't maximize his pokemon the...
  15. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

I'll give Ash that he's good at coming up with unorthodox strategies on the fly depending on which version we're talking about but I still don't think he's as efficient as Paul was.And as far as the pokemon goes yeah Ash is more compatible with ones with a lot of speed as opposed to ones that...
  16. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Controversial opinions

Controversial Opinion Paul is a better trainer than both Ash & Alain That's not entirely true because we haven't seen how his rematch with Pyramid King Brandon turned out,it was supposed to air but never happened.Besides I don't see people complaining when Gary makes several pointless returns...
Back
Top Bottom