• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Review JN114: Training Battle of Flames! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Yeah that plays a big part too.Wondering about his own inner strength after witnessing his Brother lose and then later on being asked why does he battle.
  2. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Easy win for Paul then but that defeats the purpose of him going back to challenge Brandon for a rematch. Those Regis were a big influence on Paul's obsession with power,defeating his leftovers would just feel underwhelming.
  3. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

But my question to that would be how did he beat Brandon?Did he face all 3 Regis,1 Regi or 1 Regi plus Solrock,Dusclops and Ninjask?Realistically he should be capable of taking down at least 1 like Ash did towards the end of DP. But outside of that I'm just waiting for when this episode finally...
  4. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yeah this makes me wonder if Professor Oak told Paul about Gary and his rivalry with Ash.
  5. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Or the writers purposely left Ursaring,Torterra,Honchkrow and Magmortar off Paul's team to prevent him from beating Ash at the Sinnoh League. Yeah he used Aggron/Gastrodon to scout Ash's team and then Drapion/Electivire to sweep.
  6. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yeah I always had in the back of my mind that Paul had more pokemon that we never seen on screen.He didn't compete in the Kanto,Johto and Hoenn Leagues with just Torterra,Murkrow and Weavile.Plus he also mentioned in the Hearthome City Tag Battle Tournament Arc that Chimchar had the potential to...
  7. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

I had a feeling Electivire and Torterra were still his 2 strongest,Garchomp is probably 3rd behind them due to it's feat against Ash's Dragonite.The guy has such a stacked roster of powerful pokemon him being a gym leader just seems underwhelming for someone of his level.He definitely has the...
  8. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

1.Second Full Battle (Sinnoh League) 2.First Full Battle (Lake Acuity) 3.First 3 on 3 Battle (DP) 4.Chimchar vs Turtwig 5.Second 3 on 3 Battle (JN) 6.Ursaring & Gliscor vs Chimchar & Gligar 7.Turtwig/Grotle vs Honchkrow
  9. -PokemonBattleFanatic-

It was a very rushed episode,Paul pretty much walked in the episode and then quickly walked out but I'm sure most people will be satisfied regardless.I don't recall them mentioning anything about his rematch against Brandon but I'd like to believe that he defeated him since he beat Ash's OP...
Back
Top Bottom